Marvel Collector Corps (Discussion Thread) [Funko]

mlmaier84

EntrepreNINJA
Premium Supporter
Sep 19, 2013
Houston, TX USA
This statement was made by Brian Mariotti (President of Funko) last week about Marvel. It was made in the POP!s section of another forum by Mariotti himself.

"Keep your eyes on a special announcement coming directly from Marvel next week. Next week could one of the most epic weeks in the history of Marvel and Funko." -Brian Mariotti

Anyone have a guess as to what it is? What are you hoping for?

$25 for the box, $18 for shipping. There will be additional VAT to pay too (unless it slips through customs) of around £5.75. That totals about £34-£35 per box depending on how exchange rates go. Some carriers pay the VAT for you and then slap on a handling charge too so be wary of that.
As much as I'd like that HulkBuster it's too expensive for me so I won't be subscribing.

$25 for the box, $18 for shipping. There will be additional VAT to pay too (unless it slips through customs) of around £5.75. That totals about £34-£35 per box depending on how exchange rates go. Some carriers pay the VAT for you and then slap on a handling charge too so be wary of that.
As much as I'd like that HulkBuster it's too expensive for me so I won't be subscribing.

We are the same, it's just too much for us, we got £15 extra free from parcelforce on top of the customs on few items from the US just too much :(

I think I would rather have him in that cool action pose!!! That regular one seems slightly boring now. haha
I agree. The action pose is really cool! What I was hoping for was him and a 6" Hulk that could be posed together and look like a fight scene. Kind of like Kotobukiya did with these...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428493647.081118.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428493658.251527.jpg

These come as 2 separate entities, but can be snapped together.

Funko has done 2 & 3 packs with certain pops (Game of Thrones, Ninja Turtles, etc.), but they've never done any kind of fight scene or scene at all really. I know it's not their style, but maybe it's time for a bit of a change...