Marvel Collector Corps (Discussion Thread) [Funko]

mlmaier84

EntrepreNINJA
Premium Supporter
Sep 19, 2013
Houston, TX USA
This statement was made by Brian Mariotti (President of Funko) last week about Marvel. It was made in the POP!s section of another forum by Mariotti himself.

"Keep your eyes on a special announcement coming directly from Marvel next week. Next week could one of the most epic weeks in the history of Marvel and Funko." -Brian Mariotti

Anyone have a guess as to what it is? What are you hoping for?

Got mine this past Tuesday. I forgot this sub-forum was on here. I've been collecting the funko stuff a lot lately. I love they mystery minis so I hope a future box contains some kind of mini in it.
Got my Shipping Notice! ...Now the waiting game. haha

From my understanding on the T-Shirts:...
They are all the "same design" just a different Avenger Vs Ultron on the Shirt.
I so far have see Cap & Hulk... I'm guessing the other 2 are Ironman and Thor?

Yes to what you said about the shirt. I have one of the one's you haven't seen yet in your spoiler tag.

Got mine, it's great and I love it. Plus I got the t shirt design I wanted :thumbs: Was surprised the box wasn't in a box, I hadn't really thought about it but assumed it would have been, saying that it wasn't damaged and the box itself is very sturdy. However if your an OCD collector the box will have some postal stickers and stuff on it.

Last edited:
Mine said it was delivered on the tracking, but never arrived. They said they would send me another one, when they next ship! At this rate I will get the Antman box first [emoji19]

FYI
TODAY will be the LAST day you can subscribe to the Avengers box and the Founders Program. After today, all new subscriptions will be credited toward Ant-Man!

Hopefully we will get some info tomorrow on what the Ant-Man Pop! Exclusive will be! :thumbs:

Here is the Ant Man Box...

antman-box.png

"Enjoy your first (and only) taste of the Ant-Man box - the box itself!"

Doesn't look like we'll be getting any more info on what's in this one... Too bad.

Ya, It was completely exclusive to this.
But if you try and order now, you will get the Ant-Man box. Not the Avengers Box. 2 days late, sorry.

That's okay. I did manage to get one, but I wasn't sure if the hulkbuster would eventually be released by itself.

Reactions: kaw
Hulkbuster will release for itself in August over here in Germany so the prices will drop for everybody who missed out. I'm glad I went with the whole package, the other items are awesome!

I cancelled Ant-man since theres no information whats inside and with shipping its maybe too much then. And till now im not so excited for the movie. Maybe with time it will change ..