avengers.jpg

Listing:
Black Widow
Captain America
Hulk

Pre-orders links:
Hulk

Hulk:
Kotobukiya's ARTFX+ line continues with the Hulk Avengers Now ARTFX+ Statue! Based on artwork created specifically for this series by Adi Granov, Hulk comes straight off the comic page in 1/10 scale. Towering over the other Avengers at nearly 10 inches tall with highly detailed muscles and veins Hulk looks great on his own but is even more impressive when displayed with the rest of the Avengers team, coming soon!

Available March 2014.

View attachment 45541

Attachments

• sdcc2013teaser.jpg
    sdcc2013teaser.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 602
Last edited by a moderator:
Added Hulk infos to OP. :)

Attachments

• 08.jpg
    08.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 354
  • 07.jpg
    07.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 340
  • 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 385
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 350
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 361
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 356
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 325
  • 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 341
Reactions: monsterzebra
New pics of the line up from Toys fair 2014. Iron Man only as an unpainted prototype so far.
And it seems there will be a new 1/6 Iron Man (Tony Stark) from Kotobukiya this summer.
Pics are from plastikitty.com

IMG_44591.jpg

IMG_4464.jpg

IMG_4469.jpg

IMG_4474.jpg

IMG_44601.jpg

IMG_44621.jpg

IMG_44661.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MK50
Amazon.co.uk?

Really looking to get Hulk for my very 1st collectible. Being from the UK there doesn't seem to be many places to source figures and such (well not without importing anyway).

I did find this listed on Amazon UK. It states "Temporarily out of stock". Does anyone have any experience buying this kind of thing from Amazon? Does it mean they have sold out and hope to get more or they haven't got stock yet? I would expect to see a "pre-order this item" button not an "Add to Basket" button.

I guess I have an option of ordering from Forbidden Planet. However this is a little for expensive and I will have to add postage to the price too.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Really wanna get into the collectible side of things, just a little unsure of how it all works :ohno:

They are not sold out. They were not even released yet. Hulk gets released next month i think and after that about june or july black widow and captain america. At the end of the year they will release hawkeye and there is no info for Thor or Iron Man yet.
I did preorder mine here:
http://www.space-figuren.de/All-Man...ngers-Now-Hulk-ARTFX-Statue-Marvel::8839.html
It´s a german shop but you can change the site language to english and they are very nice and customer friendly. They will answer you fast when you write them and will help you with any questions you have. I can highly recommend them. And of course no customs from Germany :D
You can order Hulk, Black Widow, Captain America and Hawkeye so far. Thor and Iron Man will follow as soon as Kotobukiya provides more info.

Last edited:
Reactions: iheartsteel
They are not sold out. They were not even released yet. Hulk gets released next month i think and after that about june or july black widow and captain america. At the end of the year they will release hawkeye and there is no info for Thor or Iron Man yet.
I did preorder mine here:
http://www.space-figuren.de/All-Man...ngers-Now-Hulk-ARTFX-Statue-Marvel::8839.html
It´s a german shop but you can change the site language to english and they are very nice and customer friendly. They will answer you fast when you write them and will help you with any questions you have. I can highly recommend them. And of course no customs from Germany :D
You can order Hulk, Black Widow, Captain America and Hawkeye so far. Thor and Iron Man will follow as soon as Kotobukiya provides more info.

Thanks for the info. Will defo look at that site. I may just stick an order in with Amazon and hope for the best. At least with them there will be no shipping cost. :p

Last edited:
these look very good for "new age" comic style.

Well since i really want some avengers figures and these are the only ones i can afford i´ll get them. Perhaps i win in lotto later - then i´ll get the hot toys ones. But for now these will have to do:p

Well since i really want some avengers figures and these are the only ones i can afford i´ll get them. Perhaps i win in lotto later - then i´ll get the hot toys ones. But for now these will have to do:p

Same here :D . Will start off small with these and maybe work my way up to the bigger Hot Toys figures. I'm not too fussed that they are more based on the comic looks rather than the movie either! Can't wait to see the paint job on Iron Man. Will probably skip Black Widow and Hawkeye, not sure yet!

oh dont get me wrong, i like them very much ... just not a fan of the Thor. I say if you guys are gonna get them .... get them all! Look so cool with them all.