avengers.jpg

Listing:
Black Widow
Captain America
Hulk

Pre-orders links:
Hulk

Hulk:
Kotobukiya's ARTFX+ line continues with the Hulk Avengers Now ARTFX+ Statue! Based on artwork created specifically for this series by Adi Granov, Hulk comes straight off the comic page in 1/10 scale. Towering over the other Avengers at nearly 10 inches tall with highly detailed muscles and veins Hulk looks great on his own but is even more impressive when displayed with the rest of the Avengers team, coming soon!

Available March 2014.

View attachment 45541

Attachments

• sdcc2013teaser.jpg
    sdcc2013teaser.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 603
Last edited by a moderator:
I received my Hulk today and i have to say it really looks awsome and it´s really big. I´ve made a few pics and some pics compared to my 1/6 Superman from Kotobukiya that you can see how big he is. Oh and don´t you think they pretty much used the same stance?

WP_20140408_002_1.jpg

WP_20140408_006_1.jpg

WP_20140408_009_1.jpg

WP_20140408_012_1.jpg

WP_20140408_013_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes i´ll get them all. Black Widow, Captain America and Hawkeye are already preordered :D Thor and IM will follow once they ar up for preorder. I think they will look great all together

Last edited:
Reactions: Drum18
Got this a few weeks back. My first collectable of statues/figures! When I saw the size of the box I though what have I done, I have no room for something like that. After unpacking though I'm happy with the size, just right for my display :)

Really like this, the quality is better than I thought it would be for the price. Got Black widow and Captain America on pre-order also. Unfurtunately Amazon UK seem to be having issues with Black Widow. Got an email the other day saying they were having troubles sourcing. It also been changed to a notify me link on their ordering page. Hope they get the issues sorted :ohno:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I ordered Hulk from Amazon, which initially disappeared from their website, but it was still sent and arrived in good time. I ordered Black Widow from them at the same time and have had the same email, but I'm assuming it will be the same as Hulk.

Pre-ordered Cap from Zavvi with a 10% discount. Can't wait to have all 6 and interested to see what other Marvel figures they will do, seeing as they've announced Deadpool. I'm hoping for a Wolverine and Spiderman in Adi Granovs style.

Apparently Amazon is having trouble getting hold of The Black Widow. I had to accept a new ETA provided by Amazon to keep my order in. I hope they don't cancel my order after all. This statue was available at the Kotobukiya shop in Japan and I didn't buy because I have it pre-ordered.