Mascott's Harry Potter Collection

mascott

Premium Supporter
Sep 21, 2012
Kent, UK
Hi Ninjas, I wanted to show you all my Harry Potter Collection that it have acquired over some time.......so I hope you all enjoy. :)

WIZARDS COLLECTION BOX SET

ELDER WAND SET

TRUNK SET

LIMITED EDITION COMPLETE SET

CANADA'S FS STEELBOOK COLLECTION W/SHELF + OTHER HMV STEEL & LENT SLIPS

SPECIAL HARRY 3D GLASSES & POUCH

Last edited:
@mascott This amazing Collection just keeps on becoming more EPIC every time I see it!!! :jawdrop: :thumbs: Your NEW additions are fu**ing awesome my friend!!! :notworthy: Never stop collecting, this is easily one of my favorites on HDN! ;) :cool:

Reactions: mascott
@bloodsnake, always a pleasure hearing from you buddy and your fantastic comments (as always), ;), I try and keep this thread going just for u mate.
Speaking of which I will need to check your collections buddy :thumbs:.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
@bloodsnake, always a pleasure hearing from you buddy and your fantastic comments (as always), ;), I try and keep this thread going just for u mate.
Speaking of which I will need to check your collections buddy :thumbs:.
@mascott You FU**ING ROCK my friend!!! :notworthy: Have you checked out the WBShop Page?! :jawdrop: WOW! They have some awesome stuff that belong ONLY in your Collection! :naughty: :cool:

Check out my newest Collections!!! ;) GODZILLA and PACIFIC RIM! :drool:

Last edited:
@mascott FU**ING WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :OMG: What an EPIC update this is! :woot: :woot: :woot: It's truly awesome! :drool: :notworthy: :cool: Thanks for sharing it my Ninja Homie!

Have you seen this amazing Collection @Hooch and @Tonks?! :thumbs:
@bloodsnake007 Thanks buddy, I know you have always appreciated my Harry collection, there are still so many more sets out there but for now......I have the majority of the ones I wanted I think...:joy::rolleyes:!!!!
It was that Nimbus & Golden Snitch editions that took the longest to acquire but Bloody worth it in the end...:drool::p:)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
@bloodsnake007 Thanks buddy, I know you have always appreciated my Harry collection, there are still so many more sets out there but for now......I have the majority of the ones I wanted I think...:joy::rolleyes:!!!!
It was that Nimbus & Golden Snitch editions that took the longest to acquire but Bloody worth it in the end...:drool::p:)
@mascott Hell yeah I appreciate this EPIC Collection! :notworthy: Definitely one of the BEST I've seen, keep it growing my Ninja Homie! :thumbs:

Reactions: mascott
I have thank your collection main thread ages ago Matt. But I wish I could do it all over again. Be ready for this French trunk coming up in September.