Mascott's Harry Potter Collection

mascott

Premium Supporter
Sep 21, 2012
Kent, UK
Hi Ninjas, I wanted to show you all my Harry Potter Collection that it have acquired over some time.......so I hope you all enjoy. :)

WIZARDS COLLECTION BOX SET

ELDER WAND SET

TRUNK SET

LIMITED EDITION COMPLETE SET

CANADA'S FS STEELBOOK COLLECTION W/SHELF + OTHER HMV STEEL & LENT SLIPS

SPECIAL HARRY 3D GLASSES & POUCH

Last edited:
Stellar Collection bud! I have a number of the Noble Collection HP replicas myself. As well as the Suitcase Collection, Books, and wands. I still need to get Voldemorts.

Reactions: mascott
Stellar Collection bud! I have a number of the Noble Collection HP replicas myself. As well as the Suitcase Collection, Books, and wands. I still need to get Voldemorts.

Thanks snsguy, I never actually appreciated the Nobel collections until seeing them up close and in person but now I have there are so many more I want to collect as well as a few more movie additions, ATM I'm trying to find the Japan collectors editions of Philosophers stone dvd's with the Nimbus 2000 & Golden Snitch, very difficult!!! :angry:

I just saw your EPIC Additions! EEK! :LOL: I have to say... your HP Collection is definitely the Greatest one I've ever SEEN! Its stunning!!! :scat: Amazing job Mascott! :thumbs:

WOW! :movie:

Last edited:
I want to 'THANK' your Collection again Matt! :angry: :scat: Amazing update buddy! My wife is also a HP fan and I had to show your collection to her! She too was completely blown away! EEK! She said to me, "How come you don't have an EPIC Collection like that! That's AWESOME!" LOL! Never stop adding to your Collection, keep them coming!!! :LOL: