Matrix (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon.co.jp Exclusive) [Japan]

Apr 25, 2010
New Orleans
finally a very well deserved cover for one of the best sci-fi action films of all time
Release Date: {param} March 9th, 2012
Price: ¥ 2,554
Buy Link: Matrix

Here's the Amazon JP SteelBook page showing a few more titles with inside art

attachment.php

Attachments

• Matrix.jpg
    Matrix.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 762
Last edited by a moderator:
it seems G1

i think we might have our answer here for sure if its G1 or G2
all of the front covers look G1.but if you look closely.... all of the illustrations are elongated especially obvious on Keanu Reeves face and on the "2001" cover.
the design in the middle is suppose to be a perfect circle...this is obviously not.compare it to the Canadian release and you will see.
i say G2 all the way

all of the front covers look G1.but if you look closely.... all of the illustrations are elongated especially obvious on Keanu Reeves face and on the "2001" cover.
the design in the middle is suppose to be a perfect circle...this is obviously not.compare it to the Canadian release and you will see.
i say G2 all the way

i'll cross my fingers:ohno:

i say G2 all the way

I just got it confirmed, these are all G2. :drool: No word on any special finishes etc. yet. Too early.

Just ordered.

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

I hope the white background is glossy in all these japan steels. Love the look of Star Trek and would love to see them have the same glossy white.

I ordered a few for now since the date is so far out.... Cause who knows, prices might raise, so figured Id lock a pre-order in.

I ordered 5, broke down to $41 each shipped.