Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #43) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: August 3, 2016 (Standard) - September 12, 2016 (E1, E2)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC Edition #1 - FAC Edition #2
Price: 499 CZK - (Standard Edition) - 799 CZK (E1, E2)
Notes: Edition #1 limited to 501 copies. Edition #2 limited to 1001 copies.
HDN Group Buy: FAC Edition #2

Edition #1 | Edition #2

13662250_1064631063653869_8155098906333715792_o.jpg 13937963_1065329793583996_8098684794278964005_o.jpg
01-116694.jpg
FB_IMG_1469714852279.jpg
FB_IMG_1469772624907.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome pics. Looks just like I was hoping it would. So glad I held out, just knew FA would knock it out of the park, even using my favorite poster design for the slip and giving it nice texture/effects. Bravo, can't wait to get mine.

Thanks @harry I have been waiting all year for The Maze Runner: Scorch Trials FAC and now it's finally here :happy:

both editions are Stunning ! Love This movie :oohyeah: ...and still Love Dearly My TMR FAC #4 :p:drool::rofl::joy: ...The Steelbook in FAC #4 is one of the Best WWA for 2015, it is a little piece of ART ! ..and the whole package built around it makes this release ''Oh So Sweet'' :drool:

Thanks @harry I have been waiting all year for The Maze Runner: Scorch Trials FAC and now it's finally here :happy:

both editions are Stunning ! Love This movie :oohyeah: ...and still Love Dearly My TMR FAC #4 :p:drool::rofl::joy: ...The Steelbook in FAC #4 is one of the Best WWA for 2015, it is a little piece of ART ! ..and the whole package built around it makes this release ''Oh So Sweet'' :drool:

Maze Runner steelbook is one of my favorite steelbooks ever. The Scorch Trials edition 1 looks like one of the best Filmarena has done so far.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Maze Runner steelbook is one of my favorite steelbooks ever. The Scorch Trials edition 1 looks like one of the best Filmarena has done so far.

Me as Well, such a stunning WWA I cannot get enough of this beauty nice contrast with the Red Fullslip. Some WWA can be more beautiful than any WEA at times (FROZEN, WHIPLASH just feels like Gold in hands)

Indeed both Editions I would say are part of the Best...So many actually to add to the list of their BEST editions, but definitely they are Up There with the Nicest ones they have done so far. Love the colors of the Fullslip for E1 it really goes nicely with the Steelbook...and E2 as well is just Wicked :naughty:

E1 is one of the best looking Fullslips. I can't wait to open the Slip :D
E2 looks very good. So glad i went with both editions.

if you had the choice of Both then it is a wise choice you made, both will go nicely together and especially with FAC #4 as well if you have it... One that I can't get over how amazing a package it is as a whole and especially with one of their best Steel is LOOPER...it blows all other Loopers out of the water...The texture and details on the slip is just awesome :drool: ...so many nice packages they have done and 2 new ones on the way to add to the list :oohyeah:

unfortunately i started collecting FAC Slips with Chappie last summer. So i missed the first ones especially Maze Runner 1. And ebay prices are way too much for what i want to pay ;)

Reactions: Actarus
unfortunately i started collecting FAC Slips with Chappie last summer. So i missed the first ones especially Maze Runner 1. And ebay prices are way too much for what i want to pay ;)

Better Late than Never ;) Chappie was such a nice one, I found the movie kinda weak(the bums trying to make him speak ''ghetto'' really was getting on my nerves, without them in it, it would have been a nicer flick for me'', but this is a stunning Package Fullslip :drool: ...really nice WWA Steel :oohyeah:

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk