Media Dealer - Retailer thread [Germany]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
logo.png

Feel free to share experiences about shopping, returns, communications, etc.

Last edited:
EEK!I am lost for words..... EEK!

"Why register through Paypal is a conflict?

The product is supplied by the manufacturer. If you do not want the product, they can return them"

Viele Grüße aus Berlin Ihr Media-Dealer.de Kundenservice

Besuchen Sie uns auf Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MediaDealer"

So the policy is that there are no returns and any defects mean I have to send it back to the manufacturer :hilarious:

They seem to be away with the fairies most of the time. I contacted them regarding a cancellation request, I then quickly sent them another email minutes apart, saying to ignore what I just said and do not cancel.

They did it anyway, I then made another order, and asked them if they would let me add on another item as I forgot to add it to my order to save on shipping, they completely ignored the request and dispatched the following day. I would understand if they told me it was not possible, but I don't think they understand what I'm saying, maybe they should use Google Translate?

I don't know what they're doing and to be honest I don't think they do either. :hilarious:

Reactions: PKAVFC
They seem to be away with the fairies most of the time. I contacted them regarding a cancellation request, I then quickly sent them another email minutes apart, saying to ignore what I just said and do not cancel.

They did it anyway, I then made another order, and asked them if they would let me add on another item as I forgot to add it to my order to save on shipping, they completely ignored the request and dispatched the following day. I would understand if they told me it was not possible, but I don't think they understand what I'm saying, maybe they should use Google Translate?

I don't know what they're doing and to be honest I don't think they do either. :hilarious:

I just got off the phone to Paypal. They have granted in my favour and told me not to return the item.

They said that if the seller took issue, it was their decision, so to refer the seller to them.

Times like this that 4.5% fee is worth it's weight in gold.

Just before I got a refund, media dealer emailed me and changed their stance to ''send back before refund" that would of cost me a bit and it is non refundable.

I will never deal with Media Dealer again.