Men (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: October 27, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon DE - JPC
Price: €26.99 (Amazon) - €29.99 (JPC)

814fT0WjyGL._SY679_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Still not available to order in the UK yet... I wanted to order it with the X steelbook, which has now sold out :offtopic:

Still not available to order in the UK yet... I wanted to order it with the X steelbook, which has now sold out :offtopic:
X is also available from Italy Amazon anyway and you can order to the U.K. already

Reactions: Noodles
I don't like ordering from them as my items always arrive damaged. Cheers though!
Didn’t you say you was waiting to order them from amazon anyway? Or you mean Amazon Italy you don’t like?

The artwork for this and the cover B mediabook don't do anything for me so I've put an order in for the cover A mediabook...
Frustrating that we have to source releases from other countries to get hold of 4k. Plaion (Koch) are the only distributors who've put any effort into giving us a decent release for this. I was expecting something decent from A24, possibly something along the lines of their Lamb release, nothing yet though.....

The artwork for this and the cover B mediabook don't do anything for me so I've put an order in for the cover A mediabook...
Frustrating that we have to source releases from other countries to get hold of 4k. Plaion (Koch) are the only distributors who've put any effort into giving us a decent release for this. I was expecting something decent from A24, possibly something along the lines of their Lamb release, nothing yet though.....
I’m also hoping on something from A24 for this and green knight. Got lamb and the giant Midsommar release and both are stunning

I really like the Illustrated cover with the hand splitting. Is that the mediabook?

Reactions: leelee17
I’m also hoping on something from A24 for this and green knight. Got lamb and the giant Midsommar release and both are stunning

I really like the Illustrated cover with the hand splitting. Is that the mediabook?
Yes it is, that's the least favourite artwork for me, personally...
Ordering the cover A mediabook wasn't easy, due to it not being available from amazon.de and most German retailers not posting items to the UK..
Hope it's worth the effort...

Reactions: Flloydo
Just been charged for this and X from amazon

Looking forward to seeing these in hand