Release date: November 9, 2012
LINK
Price: $19.99

MIB-CA.jpg

Actual pics thanks to Drum:

Last edited by a moderator:
well if they did that for the 2nd one as well then they screwed me! lol
Join my GB!!! :hilarious:

Seriously, don't worry.... I'm sure the link will come back AND/OR they'll have some in store ;)

Can't wait to get my hands on those Spider-man steels on Boxing Day at 5$ :p

P.S.
It's only a joke, no confirmation here about Spidey... but would that surprise anyone? :rolleyes:

Join my GB!!! :hilarious:

Seriously, don't worry.... I'm sure the link will come back AND/OR they'll have some in store ;)

Can't wait to get my hands on those Spider-man steels on Boxing Day at 5$ :p

P.S.
It's only a joke, no confirmation here about Spidey... but would that surprise anyone? :rolleyes:

but but but... I'm in Toronto!!
I demand FS put MIB 2 back on preorder so I can get them together!!
DEMAND I say!!

$5 is still too much for those Spidey steelbooks lol

Just an FYI...if you happen to double dip on Canadian blurays/steelbooks for Spiderman and you get the amaray Spiderman 3D...this will give you a $5.00 off on the Men In Black steelbook...this is in the receipt!

Reactions: Leshita
Here's some pix:

More:
attachment.php

Thanks for the pics Drum!
I am surprisingly pleased with this now. Looks much better in real.

Oh... and why the picture of the Inglorious Basterds Knife?
It's awesome! (just kind of random, lol) :scat:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just an FYI...if you happen to double dip on Canadian blurays/steelbooks for Spiderman and you get the amaray Spiderman 3D...this will give you a $5.00 off on the Men In Black steelbook...this is in the receipt!

On my Receipt, it says:

"Thankyou for purchasing The Amazing Spider-Man at Futureshop!

With this receipt you are eligible for one or both of the following offers:

-$5 Credit towards the purchase of Men in Black 1 Steelbook from Nov 9 - 29
-$5 Credit towards the purchase of Men in Black 2 Steelbook from Nov 23 - 29"

So I think you don't need to double dip... Just dip (on Spider-man). lol

Reactions: jbsolo
Oh... and why the picture of the Inglorious Basterds Knife? It's awesome! (just kind of random, lol) :scat:
Pouahahahah! My mistake! :p
I'm pretty sure it was Wreck picture. Just copied and paste the code and forgot to remove this line ;)

I think I might need to see if my sister can track me down one so I can get the set (going to pass on the spidermans unless I can get them for the $5 people joked about).

Received mine today in an oversized box with some beige packing paper thrown in the box. It appears fine although there are a couple of small holes in the plastic wrap.

Appears to be a wad of glue in a couple of spots under the j card.

I like the general look of the Steelbook and with the 10% discount last week this is a pretty good value along with MIB 2 to arrive later.

Seriously considering buying these, but will wait til all 3 are out before pulling any triggers. Gut feeling is that these won't sell out anytime soon, so I'm more than happy to wait.