Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Michael (2025)

Genre: Music, Drama

Director: Antoine Fuqua

Cast: Jaafar Jackson

Release: 2025-04-18

Plot: An in-depth portrayal of Michael Jackson, a complicated man, who became the King of Pop. The biopic will bring to life Jackson’s most iconic performances as it gives an informed insight into the entertainer’s artistic process and personal life.

If they're gonna do this honestly and accurate, this film is gonna be more shocking than entertaining, given what Joe Jackson did to his children and how it haunted them for their entire lives afterwards. I doubt they're gonna go down that route though. Most likely more a Bohemian Rapsody soft wash, we'll see though.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
If they're gonna do this honestly and accurate, this film is gonna be more shocking than entertaining, given what Joe Jackson did to his children and how it haunted them for their entire lives afterwards. I doubt they're gonna go down that route though. Most likely more a Bohemian Rapsody soft wash, we'll see though.
Yeah, I don't think they'll cover the early OR the later years at all. Just pick a few instances out of the most popular middle years, as they said, 'bringing most iconic performances to life'... I can watch the actual music videos, which, BTW, they should release in HD on Blu-ray instead of this movie!

Reactions: tha_lunatic
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database