Premium Supporter
Aug 9, 2011
NJ
picture.php

MCFARLANE REVEALS NEW 'THE WALKING DEAD' COMIC STATUE...PREORDER 2/11
Each Signed By Creator Robert Kirkman…COA By Todd McFarlane

Copyright 2013 TMP International, Inc.

picture.php

A woman transformed by pain and loss is thrust into the role of a badass zombie warrior, as she battles endless hordes of flesh-eaters in an unforgiving post-apocalyptic world. Michonne from The Walking Dead’s comic book is the next to join McFarlane Toys’ line of limited-edition resin statues.

The limited-edition statue retails at $295 with FREE Shipping (Only available in US and Canada). Preordering begins at Noon (Eastern Standard Time) on Monday, February 11th.

United States and Canada residents can preorder their statues exclusively on the McFARLANE TOYS ONLINE STORE. This statue will also be available internationally (See details below).

The Walking Dead has expanded from an independent comic book into a global Eisner Award-winning multimedia groundbreaking franchise. The Walking Dead, from creator/writer Robert Kirkman, continues to garner critical acclaim, harboring fans as rabid as the zombies that inhabit this fictional juggernaut. McFarlane Toys is proud to join forces with Skybound Entertainment, Kirkman's imprint at Image Comics, to bring you this limited-edition, highly-detailed, hand crafted resin statue based on one of the most popular characters from the comic series.

More Pictures from the MTV Geek Exclusive:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

More Coverage HERE

Good thing I pre order mine

Good to hear - apparently it sold out on the site within 5 hours! There was so much traffic and demand for this today that it crashed the site for about 30 minutes too!

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

I want it, but to get it to sweden might cost a fortune thought :p

Keep an eye out - there are rumors that it may be available internationally through a vendor. Very limited though.

Im guessing they increased the run size Mike ... what was it originally when it was fist announced sold out?

it got increased to 1500 I think ... cause I thought it was previously sold out in one day.

site says they charge 3rd quarter a week before ships .. they just place a hold on your card for the full amount that falls off in like a week or less right now.

Reactions: spawnshop
The total run is 1500. The Spawn store is selling the first 500. When it went on sale, the site soon crashed right after (due to the traffic) and accidentally automatically posted the sold out image. They got it back up and running about an hour or so later...and as far as I know, we only have about 50 pieces left or so. The other 1000 pieces won't go on sale until next month from different vendor(s).

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

I hope they didnt increase it I want it to be limited to 1500 did u guys get charged for it when u ordered and when are these being shipped out

From the website:

This resin statue is planned to ship 3rd Quarter 2013. Customers will not be charged until the order is shipped.