Premium Supporter
Aug 9, 2011
NJ
picture.php

MCFARLANE REVEALS NEW 'THE WALKING DEAD' COMIC STATUE...PREORDER 2/11
Each Signed By Creator Robert Kirkman…COA By Todd McFarlane

Copyright 2013 TMP International, Inc.

picture.php

A woman transformed by pain and loss is thrust into the role of a badass zombie warrior, as she battles endless hordes of flesh-eaters in an unforgiving post-apocalyptic world. Michonne from The Walking Dead’s comic book is the next to join McFarlane Toys’ line of limited-edition resin statues.

The limited-edition statue retails at $295 with FREE Shipping (Only available in US and Canada). Preordering begins at Noon (Eastern Standard Time) on Monday, February 11th.

United States and Canada residents can preorder their statues exclusively on the McFARLANE TOYS ONLINE STORE. This statue will also be available internationally (See details below).

The Walking Dead has expanded from an independent comic book into a global Eisner Award-winning multimedia groundbreaking franchise. The Walking Dead, from creator/writer Robert Kirkman, continues to garner critical acclaim, harboring fans as rabid as the zombies that inhabit this fictional juggernaut. McFarlane Toys is proud to join forces with Skybound Entertainment, Kirkman's imprint at Image Comics, to bring you this limited-edition, highly-detailed, hand crafted resin statue based on one of the most popular characters from the comic series.

More Pictures from the MTV Geek Exclusive:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

More Coverage HERE

I got mine ... wow , much better tehn I even expected .... the zombies are insane and I dont think they could have been any better or creepier!

I will post pics later.

A bit saddened tho as the box said I would get a COA signed by McFarlane but there was none in mine. :(

atleast it is signed by kirkman tho ....

A bit saddened tho as the box said I would get a COA signed by McFarlane but there was none in mine. :(

I heard this about a few others too....the factory may have forgotten to include it in some.
Contact customer service HERE

I'll try to find out more on this issue too....

thanks!

Yeah a Daryl statue pulling an arrow out of a walker's head ...that would pwn.

how its put together and set up is very clever .... loved the engineering on it.

Does todd really deserve credit for that? The box made it seem as such ... my guess is its the team in the backroom.

Reactions: spawnshop
how its put together and set up is very clever .... loved the engineering on it.

Does todd really deserve credit for that? The box made it seem as such ... my guess is its the team in the backroom.

It's a fairly complex designed piece.... you should have seen us trying to fit it together in the modeling wax....:hilarious:
All-in-all, it's a team effort.

Glad you guys like it. Now I can't wait for mine either....

I've also put in a inquiry with our brand manager to see what the deal is with the COA. I'll update you as I get any news.

Last edited:
Reactions: Muppster
Got this email today

Dear valued customer,

Thank you again for your purchase of the The Walking Dead Michonne resin statue. This email has been sent to inform you that the certificate of authenticity, hand signed by Todd McFarlane, was mistakingly not packaged with the product. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and will be mailing out the certificate separately. Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery.

We apologize for any confusion and hope you enjoy this amazing statue.

Sincerely,

McFarlane Toys Store

Reactions: spawnshop
I should have took pics of the zombies faces up close.... but I already had to take apart and pack it up as im moving. Just had to unpack , inspect and make sure nothing was broken.

Reactions: Marina Blue
As how many pieces does it come? I wish there were some unassambled pictures, i mean the moment of you opened the box / foam :). I hope it is not a single piece , otherwise it is highly probable that mine will be broken cause of international shipping. ( made a friend send it to me from US just today )
It looks super fragile as a single piece... or even for 2 pieces.
Looks awesome tho, i hope mine arrives without problem.

Last edited:
comes in 8 pieces .... all 3 peeps sep, base sep, twirling base sep, both blades sep (and real metal!) and blood splatter sep.

sep = separate.

comes in 8 pieces .... all 3 peeps sep, base sep, twirling base sep, both blades sep (and real metal!) and blood splatter sep.

sep = separate.