Cancelled Mind Games (Cancelled) [ABC]

Sixteenvolt420

TV/Video Game/Music Mod
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2010
Drums, PA
1014420_648178351896494_1768791387_n.jpg

With a little bit of science, a dash of con-artistry, plus a smattering of Jedi mind tricks, brothers Ross (Christian Slater) and Clark Edwards (Steve Zahn) can tailor a plan to influence any life-altering situation, thereby making their clients' dreams come true and their nightmares go away. They are partners in Edwards and Associates, an unusual business based on the belief that people's decisions are influenced by their environment in ways they're not aware.

Starring: Megalyn Echikunwoke, Wynn Everett, Gregory Marcel, Cedric Sanders, Christian Slater, Steve Zahn

Attachments

• Mind Games.jpg
    Mind Games.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 75
Last edited by a moderator:
I want to give it a chance. Its from creator Kyle Killen. He made the show AWAKE. In my opinion, that is the best single season series ever made. (Yes even better then Firefly, and I love Firefly). Check it out if you haven't already.

So far this show is nothing like it. But I'm going to stick with it.

I vaguely remember Awake, who stars in this?...any links? I did get a DVD of Christian Slater's My Own Worst Enemy, so I think this will come handy in a future cheap DVD series buy. I also like the one where they were detectives.

The Christian Slater curse continues!!!!

ABC has Canceled Mind Games.

WTF? Slater and Zahn were a television dream team! I'm so bloody sick of all these stupid reality shows making it to their 11th-12th-13th seasons while good, new, original shows can't even receive one full season.

um, so they won't show thenext episode where they fight and split up? taking note for future cheap DVD Season One & Only Complete Series purchase. hahaha!