Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: July 10, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £29.99

81uQo4QLQ8L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Mission Impossible 5.jpg 81J3NlFBN+L._AC_SL1500_.jpg 71+SMpxys3L._AC_SL1500_.jpg 91-T5rcwlKL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Kavale
Disc 1: UHD

Disc 2: Blu-ray Special Features

• Lighting the Fuse
  • Cruise Control
  • Heroes...
  • Cruising Altitude
  • Mission: Immersible
  • Sand Theft Auto
  • The Missions Continue
  • Commentary by Tom Cruise and Director Christopher McQuarrie
Disc 3: Blu-ray Bonus Disc

• ...and Rogues
  • Top Crews
  • Travel Agents
  • Opera-tion Turandot
  • Pratically Impossible
  • Stunts
  • Cut!
  • Variations on a Theme

Mission Impossible 3 and 5 have new bonus discs not included in the original 4K steels. The bonus disc in 5 is included in the Blu-Ray steel, though

Last edited:
Mission Impossible 3 and 5 have new bonus discs not included in the original 4K steels. The bonus disc in 5 is included in the Blu-Ray steel, though
Not new was included with previous 4K release of Rogue Nation in USA and some other countries

I said it was not included in the previous UK 4K steel, which was correct.
Yes but they are not new bonus discs the bonus discs have been previously included with Blu-ray releases in UK and 4K releases in some other countries
It's existing content that was previously available

Yes but they are not new bonus discs the bonus discs have been previously included with Blu-ray releases in UK and 4K releases in some other countries
It's existing content that was previously available
They are obviously new to a "4K steelbook" as my original post mentioned the inclusion of the bonus disc in the Blu-Ray steelbook...

They are obviously new to a "4K steelbook" as my original post mentioned the inclusion of the bonus disc in the Blu-Ray steelbook...
Perhaps you should have just said:

Mission Impossible 3 and 5 have new bonus discs not included in the original UK 4K steels. The bonus disc in 5 is included in the UK Blu-Ray steel, though

Which is then technically correct on all grounds, and not subject to any nit-picking! :) :whistle:

Perhaps you should have just said:

Mission Impossible 3 and 5 have new bonus discs not included in the original UK 4K steels. The bonus disc in 5 is included in the UK Blu-Ray steel, though

Which is then technically correct on all grounds, and not subject to any nit-picking! :) :whistle:
It's technically still a new bonus disc not available in the previous 4K steels. :smuggrin: Not surprised I even got into this conversation on this forum. :LOL: