PS4 MLB 15 The Show 10th AE [USA]

May 20, 2012
$69.99
Release Date: 3/31/15

16439112335_c8f719b494_z.jpg

• Exclusive MLB 15 The Show 10th Anniversary Wood Grain SteelBook and Exclusive Cover
  • 12k in Stubs ($9.99 value)
  • 15 Bonus Item packs ($15.00 value)
  • All 30 MLB Team Dynamic Themes ($ 3.49 each retail)
  • Official MLB 15 Dynamic Theme ($3.49 retail)
The physical 10th Anniversary Edition will be available to pre-order today at your preferred US retailer (not available in-store in Canada), including BestBuy, GameStop, Target, and Walmart.

i'm scared of the price because it's a sports game, and it will cost about $75 with tax and how can i gauage if this is really a limited edition run?..that will dissappear of shelves within the 1st week?..or will it be mass produced to the point where prices will be slashed down 75% after baseball season is over?...right now MLB 14 for PS4 in the standard case can be had for as little as $16 in some places..best buy has tons of copies for $18-$20 depending on store..granted it's no steelbook edition, but how much demand is there for an annual sports game?..do rabid sports fan gamers, really care for steelbooks?..is'nt this demographic immediately trading in the current 14 game toward the 15 game and such with annual release?...what if i buy it for $75 in March release time, and before Christmas it's found on-line or in store for $20?

i'm scared of the price because it's a sports game, and it will cost about $75 with tax and how can i gauage if this is really a limited edition run?..that will dissappear of shelves within the 1st week?..or will it be mass produced to the point where prices will be slashed down 75% after baseball season is over?...right now MLB 14 for PS4 in the standard case can be had for as little as $16 in some places..best buy has tons of copies for $18-$20 depending on store..granted it's no steelbook edition, but how much demand is there for an annual sports game?..do rabid sports fan gamers, really care for steelbooks?..is'nt this demographic immediately trading in the current 14 game toward the 15 game and such with annual release?...what if i buy it for $75 in March release time, and before Christmas it's found on-line or in store for $20?
Sport games all sell for $69.99