bottleneck-gallery-Alice-X.-Zhang-moments.jpg

bottleneck-gallery-Alice-X.-Zhang-moments-leon-the-professional.jpg

bottleneck-gallery-Alice-X.-Zhang-moments-TheDarkKnight_alicexz.jpg

bottleneck-gallery-Alice-X.-Zhang-moments-lost-in-translation.jpg

bottleneck-gallery-Alice-X.-Zhang-moments-let-the-right-one-in.jpg

bottleneck-gallery-Alice-X.-Zhang-moments-pulp-fiction.jpg

bottleneck-gallery-Alice-X.-Zhang-moments-twwb.jpg

bottleneck-gallery-Alice-X.-Zhang-moments-the-gladiator.jpg

bottleneck-gallery-Alice-X.-Zhang-moments-EternalSunshineoftheSpotlessMind_alicexz.jpg

bottleneck-gallery-Alice-X.-Zhang-moments-TheFellowshipoftheRing_alicexz.jpg

bottleneck-gallery-Alice-X.-Zhang-moments-DjangoUnchained_alicexz.jpg

bottleneck-gallery-Alice-X.-Zhang-moments-the-departed.jpg

bottleneck-gallery-Alice-X.-Zhang-moments-slumdog-millionare.jpg

bottleneck-gallery-Alice-X.-Zhang-moments-IntheMoodforLove_alicexz.jpg

bottleneck-gallery-Alice-X.-Zhang-moments-2.jpg

bottleneck-gallery-Alice-X.-Zhang-moments-1.jpg

The-Prestige-Alice-X-Zhang.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
As much as I want to get a couple, I'm going to sit this one out. Oz, Phantom and a Battle Royale hookup have worn me thin.

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

Now live.

Must...resist...

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

Rose...I get the feeling we're the only ones that follow this stuff religiously. We need to start converting people.

i bought .... django, hans, and joker. ALMOST bought a framed django ... but decided against ... while I thought the pricing was somewhat decent ...I then thought that if these 3 were to get hung then I want matching frames anyways.

Reactions: roseart
As much as I want to get a couple, I'm going to sit this one out. Oz, Phantom and a Battle Royale hookup have worn me thin.

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

Now live.

Must...resist...

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

Rose...I get the feeling we're the only ones that follow this stuff religiously. We need to start converting people.

Got the Battle Royale print to go with the rest. :LOL: Did not realize it's run size was only 40. EEK!

I tried to purchase a "Youse Gon' Let Me Pick Out My Own Clothes?" for TobinFrost as he's away today, but my payment won't go through. I wonder if anyone else will be kind enough to do so?

I got one for him. :thumbs: He sent me $ through PP and I tried to have it shipped straight to him, but their system will not allot shipping from a US account to another country. So, I'm just having it shipped with the rest of my order and I will ship to him. ;)

Reactions: TobinFrost
i bought .... django, hans, and joker. ALMOST bought a framed django ... but decided against ... while I thought the pricing was somewhat decent ...I then thought that if these 3 were to get hung then I want matching frames anyways.

Did you see it? $100 is not bad if it is done correct (archival), but way too much matting for my taste.

django framed.jpg

Religiously? Try obsessively. :ohno:

Reactions: TobinFrost
Thanks, rose, you're a star :)

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

I love the "An Ocean of Oil" print, it looks classy. But I've spent too much already, so I must resist!

Reactions: roseart
man, collecting prints is really taking it out of me. At least with steelbooks it was limited to 1 or 2 "must have" purchases a month. With prints it's like 3 or 4 "must haves" a week. Really trying my best to not drop the cash on "Golden Dragon" and "The Shepard".

on sale until sold out.

I thought they'd sell out relatively quickly, they're beautiful pieces of art, but I'm guessing the price tag is limiting a lot of people. $50 a pop is p darn expensive.

Last edited:
I find it funny that the only regular that has sold out is Lost in Translation.

For me it is even funnier because I was debating whether to get one or not. I guess problem had solved itself :D There is something about that print I like.

I actually got four: Django, Jules, Hans and Joker.

I tried to purchase a "Youse Gon' Let Me Pick Out My Own Clothes?" for TobinFrost as he's away today, but my payment won't go through. I wonder if anyone else will be kind enough to do so?

Apparently, my wife has gotten Django and Joker for me as well. Not sure what do now :S I tried paying with a credit card, but the payment did not want to go through. Called my wife for help (told her to get the two). Shortly after my payment went through and now I have two unwanted prints.

Last edited:
For me it is even funnier because I was debating whether to get one or not. I guess problem had solved itself :D There is something about that print I like.

I actually got four: Django, Jules, Hans and Joker.

Apparently, my wife has gotten Django and Joker for me as well. Not sure what do now :S I tried paying with a credit card, but the payment did not want to go through. Called my wife for help (told her to get the two). Shortly after my payment went through and now I have two unwanted prints.

Try in get in touch with the guys over at Bottleneck. They are some of the most customer friendly people around.

Reactions: Bubbie
Try in get in touch with the guys over at Bottleneck. They are some of the most customer friendly people around.

Thanks Guiness! Sent an email to Bottleneck. Hopefully, it will be resolved. I would actually be willing to take a store credit (if they have such a thing) since I have a feeling there will be a couple of prints I would want from their "Where is my mind?" exhibit.

Cheers!

That sucks, but if it ever happens again get in touch as soon as possible because I know they have been very accommodating in the past.

Yeah, so I figured. I just did not really realize at first that we have both purchased until she forwarded me the invoice a couple of days after. Also, I was expecting to get an email notification that the items had shipped, but I guess they do not do that.

Oh well... Will keep them for gifts or trades or whatever :)

Would have been nice if they sold out instantly though :hilarious: Would be a profitable mistake :hilarious:

Got the rest of my order along with blumaster's Prestige. :LOL:

CIMG1300s.jpg

The Prestige "Something Extraordinary" (Sig 12/80) (Alice X. Zhang) 13" x 19"

CIMG1299s.jpg

The Departed "There's No One More Full of **** Than a Cop" (Sig 02/80) (Alice X. Zhang) 13" x 19" Bottleneck

CIMG1301s.jpg

The Dark Knight "Do I Look Like a Man with a Plan?" (Sig 46/80) (Alice X. Zhang) 13" x 19" Bottleneck

CIMG1302s.jpg

Leon: The Professional "The Cleaner" (Sig 37/80) (Alice X. Zhang) 13" x 19" Bottleneck

CIMG1303s.jpg

Kill Bill: Volume I "The House of Blue Leaves" (Sig 13/80) (Alice X. Zhang) 13" x 19" Bottleneck

CIMG1304s.jpg

Django Unchained "Youse Gon' Let Me Pick Out My Own Clothes" (Sig 30/80) (Alice X. Zhang) 13" x 19" Bottleneck

CIMG1305s.jpg

Inglourious Basterds "Oooh, That's A Bingo!" (Sig 29/80) (Alice X. Zhang) 13" x 19" Bottleneck

CIMG1306s.jpg

Pulp Fiction "The Shepard" (Sig 36/80) (Alice X. Zhang) 13" x 19" Bottleneck

:movie:​