bottleneck-gallery-Alice-X.-Zhang-moments.jpg

bottleneck-gallery-Alice-X.-Zhang-moments-leon-the-professional.jpg

bottleneck-gallery-Alice-X.-Zhang-moments-TheDarkKnight_alicexz.jpg

bottleneck-gallery-Alice-X.-Zhang-moments-lost-in-translation.jpg

bottleneck-gallery-Alice-X.-Zhang-moments-let-the-right-one-in.jpg

bottleneck-gallery-Alice-X.-Zhang-moments-pulp-fiction.jpg

bottleneck-gallery-Alice-X.-Zhang-moments-twwb.jpg

bottleneck-gallery-Alice-X.-Zhang-moments-the-gladiator.jpg

bottleneck-gallery-Alice-X.-Zhang-moments-EternalSunshineoftheSpotlessMind_alicexz.jpg

bottleneck-gallery-Alice-X.-Zhang-moments-TheFellowshipoftheRing_alicexz.jpg

bottleneck-gallery-Alice-X.-Zhang-moments-DjangoUnchained_alicexz.jpg

bottleneck-gallery-Alice-X.-Zhang-moments-the-departed.jpg

bottleneck-gallery-Alice-X.-Zhang-moments-slumdog-millionare.jpg

bottleneck-gallery-Alice-X.-Zhang-moments-IntheMoodforLove_alicexz.jpg

bottleneck-gallery-Alice-X.-Zhang-moments-2.jpg

bottleneck-gallery-Alice-X.-Zhang-moments-1.jpg

The-Prestige-Alice-X-Zhang.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No worries

It does look good. So with three left I'm wondering what they'll be. I just went on BNG and can't believe that the Skyfall one hasn't sold out yet

No worries

It does look good. So with three left I'm wondering what they'll be. I just went on BNG and can't believe that the Skyfall one hasn't sold out yet

Yup wondering what the other three might be too. :ohno:

Did BN or AZ say if those prints would be coming up for sale on Friday online?

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

Well here is another last day piece revealed (apparently from a movie called "2046":

file.php

I'm drawing a blank on her. Who is that?

I read somewhere think a tweet saying Saturday sale. I'll go back and check

I'm drawing a blank on her. Who is that?

I read somewhere think a tweet saying Saturday sale. I'll go back and check

Thats a character from the movie "2046" presumingly ... I have no idea as I have never seen the movie.

Oh k. That would be great... I dont have a twitter account. Probably time to though!

Looks like one of the last two is a District 9 print as a clue was given by the word prawn. Yea never saw 2046 either.

Also went back to Joes tweets and he just said trying for an afternoon online sale Saturday. No time yet. But since they are still prints available from her original opening night I wouldn't be to worried about a fast sellout.

Reactions: Jason Bourne
Looks like one of the last two is a District 9 print as a clue was given by the word prawn. Yea never saw 2046 either.

Also went back to Joes tweets and he just said trying for an afternoon online sale Saturday. No time yet. But since they are still prints available from her original opening night I wouldn't be to worried about a fast sellout.

Oh k. Thanks for the info. Well Im hoping the last one is something I like a bit more!

why do these have to be $50 each? Would love to get three of these new editions (Together We Will Live Forever, Odile, & Soliloquy), but don't want to drop that kind of cash.

why do these have to be $50 each? Would love to get three of these new editions (Together We Will Live Forever, Odile, & Soliloquy), but don't want to drop that kind of cash.

Yeah wish they were a bit cheaper too. Maybe $35 would have been a better price... still I think Im going to order two prints from this collection as the artwork is just awesome.

That's what people said about Mondo posters years ago. $40-$50 for a poster! yeah right! Now some of those posters are worth $1000+ EEK!

Can you imagine what the cost of a steelbook would be if it was limited to 100 copies. EEK! Not WB of course. :hilarious:

That's what people said about Mondo posters years ago. $40-$50 for a poster! yeah right! Now some of those posters are worth $1000+ EEK!

Can you imagine what the cost of a steelbook would be if it was limited to 100 copies. EEK! Not WB of course. :hilarious:

Totally agree. Not to mention the fact that you will be enjoying that $50 poster long after that limited to 100 steelbook is obsolete and new media packaging is popular among new collectors.

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

Also, those artists do not make millions of us with reprints, etc. (and they do not make millions all together). That original signed peace will always remain one special peace.

Reactions: roseart
bought a couple of them because it is just fantastic art, i have bought some of her previous stuff and it just has something about it that i love.

Anyone from the UK buy from the Bottleneck store? Just wondering if they're customs friendly? I'm interested in 2-3 prints from this collection but with them being pricey already, the customs fees will be through the roof!

Also, forgive the silly question but what is a Giclee print? (I'm a newbie at this)

Anyone from the UK buy from the Bottleneck store? Just wondering if they're customs friendly? I'm interested in 2-3 prints from this collection but with them being pricey already, the customs fees will be through the roof!

Also, forgive the silly question but what is a Giclee print? (I'm a newbie at this)

Giclee

I am not from UK but they were "customs friendly" to Canada. I did not have to pay a cent in custom fees on four prints. Hope it helps. I will check the customs slip once I get home to see what they indicated on it :)

Reactions: SimonLDT
I will check the customs slip once I get home to see what they indicated on it :)

As promised:

IMG_1491.JPG

Looks like I kept only two tubes from the Bottleneck (one came with 4 and the other with 2 prints) and both have the same customs declaration slips as pictured above.

Hope it helps.

P.S. This collection is awesome, IMHO!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: SimonLDT