UK
Release date: October 13th, 2014
Purchase Link: Zavvi
Price:
£12.99

Re-Release
Release Date:
July 31st ,2017
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-orders will be live from around 6pm UK time on Saturday July 1st 2017)
Price: £15.99
Notes: Limited to 1000 Units

moon.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 58,098
Last edited by a moderator:
It's still showing as in stock so they must have stock available.
Not necessarily! Remember, this is Zavvi we are talking about here! They told me they had no more stock of Elektra to be able to send me a replacement for the damaged copy I returned, but then another Ninja on here received a copy from them about two weeks later!

Wow I just watched this and man this is brilliant! A gem! I can not belive i didnt know of the existence of this til now! 10.000 better than the crap thats is ovlibion, steel is nice as well! 6 years guys! 6 years i been in complete ignorance of the existence of this! Sorry I got exited! Lol but you don't see this every day! :)

Wtf is wrong with zavvi man, why they re releasing all these movies. Re release with new artwork, what's the point of collecting... Grail days are gone and atleast stop with re releasing sold out stuff

Wtf is wrong with zavvi man, why they re releasing all these movies. Re release with new artwork, what's the point of collecting... Grail days are gone and atleast stop with re releasing sold out stuff
Nothing to do with Zavvi
This and lot of other films are getting a re-release in europe by the film studios with various retailers
Zavvi have UK exclusive on the re-releases

Zavvi don't do any artwork design that's done by the film studio/distributors

Film Studios decide on a steelbook release and then offer these to a retailer to sell

Film Studios also don't do any steelbook releases for the purpose of customers selling for profit as in third party sellers

A release is done to be purchased by customers and the purpose of a re-release is for those that missed out on a previous release and is good so these customer they don't have to pay third party seller prices.

Last edited:
Is it really "Zavvi" who are at fault? These recent 're-release' steels appeared on various European Amazon's awhile ago so surely Zavvi have just bought some from a supplier to sell also, instead of just Amazon making money off them. How much control do Zavvi really have over what is available to bring in and sell? I'm sure they'd make a lot more money re-releasing some rarer steels if they could get hold of a supply but this is what's out there so this is what they are selling, unfortunately.