UK
Release date: October 13th, 2014
Purchase Link: Zavvi
Price:
£12.99

Re-Release
Release Date:
July 31st ,2017
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-orders will be live from around 6pm UK time on Saturday July 1st 2017)
Price: £15.99
Notes: Limited to 1000 Units

moon.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 58,098
Last edited by a moderator:
Just wondering if anyone has bought this recently (since the price dropped to £5.99)?
Just wondering if yours has been dispatched yet???
I ordered mine a couple of days ago and it is yet to be dispatched...
Thanks!! :thumbs:

Just wondering if anyone has bought this recently (since the price dropped to £5.99)?
I ordered mine last night and the email I received said they're waiting for stock to arrive. Brick was despatched this morning though!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: William
@Filmbloke @LeeGallows
Thanks for the info! That does sound promising! If they have taken you money for it @Filmbloke, that means they definitely do have some in stock. It has happened to me before in the same circumstances when after 3 weeks they said that the steelbook I ordered will never come into stock, cancelled my order and then apologised! I was a tad annoyed, partly by the unnecessary time delay, but also because I had to pay an extra £4 to get it elsewhere!! But oh well, haha, btw, it was Arrow's release of Brina DePalma's Blow Out on steelbook, just in case you were wondering! :)

Thanks again!
P.S, enjoy the Brick steelbook @LeeGallows !! For a great film, it has a great steelbook! ;)

I bought mine on the day it was £5.99 and received it several days ago. I hope you get yours soon.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: William
Zavvi is a very funny company.

When I order ONE copy, there is a 50/50 chance it will be damaged. When I order several copies of the same item, they all arrive in pristine condition. Some one explain how that works? do they give priority to bulk buyers or what?

The front of this is a fantastic steelbook although I've no idea what they were trying to convey with the poor washed out back (the inside artwork almost makes up for it).

What a film though, a beautiful character piece with set design that harks back to A Space Odyssey and another amazingly haunting soundtrack from Mansell. Rockwell needs more starring roles but he keeps choosing terrible projects like the Poltergeist remake.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Got an email from Zavvi exclaiming that my order of the Moon steelbook is on a special order from the suppliers and that they can give me no idea as to when it will be dispatched! Haha, my trust I place not in Zavvi...

I was wondering if anyone placed an order of the moon steelbook after the 12th of July, and have since received a dispatch email??...
Thanks everyone!! ;):thumbs::thumbs:

I hope that they do still have stock as my copy has been returned for a replacement :(.

DSCF5025.JPG

I've just ordered another one. The first time I 'bought' one was only one part of a three part order, the other two orders successfully arrived earlier. Hopefully this singular order will be successful, if so, I will just cancel the older one as the money still hasn't come out yet. Fingers' crossed...

Reactions: UpsetSmiley