Movie Picture Name Game.

CrustyManMeat

Premium Supporter
Apr 3, 2011
Not sure i this is the right place to start this thread so feel free to move.

Someone posts a Pic from a movie and people have to guess where its from, the one whos right, posts another pic from a movie which people have to guess and so on and so on.

I will start with a nice easy one to get the ball rolling:

492-c.jpg

Reactions: Wreck
Guys, any chance to post some recent films as well? Its an excellent game but lately there are only pics of very old films......

Sorry about that collector, my bad..:(...I thought that in a site of movie buffs people would apreciate a good challenge...but it is really hard movie, I saw that when I was in college for film school..

The movie is called Grapes of Wrath directed by john Ford most famous for his westerns, even though its not a western is amazing, starring Henry Fonda(miracle not John Wayne...:hilarious:) and the movie is from 1940, highly recommended.

Im posting a different picture its pretty recent and im sure you have no problems guessing...

Again so sorry about that i will try to keep recent...:D

Attachments

• Foto filme 3.jpg
    Foto filme 3.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 53
Sorry about that collector, my bad..:(...I thought that in a site of movie buffs people would apreciate a good challenge...but it is really hard movie, I saw that when I was in college for film school..

The movie is called Grapes of Wrath directed by john Ford most famous for his westerns, even though its not a western is amazing, starring Henry Fonda(miracle not John Wayne...:hilarious:) and the movie is from 1940, highly recommended.

Im posting a different picture its pretty recent and im sure you have no problems guessing...

Again so sorry about that i will try to keep recent...:D

rise of the planet of the apes:D

Here is one:)

movie.jpg

Deuce-uh, oh, I didn't realize whoever gets the last one, posts the next one:( Feel free to guess anyway:)

Last edited by a moderator:
@ Holly Go: No probs. Sorry about that. Maybe we should do two challenges, one for old films and one for new ones. :D I'm sure I will be guessing the new ones more often than the old ones... :) Maybe it's just me as I started watching films in late 90s so when saw all the pics posted after 'I Am Legend' I was like: what the hell is that? Haven't seen any of those......Imo good challenge is to find image from well know film which will be very hard to guess......I've just seen those latest pics and they are very good...That Cobra one especially....Thanks

@ Holly Go: No probs. Sorry about that. Maybe we should do two challenges, one for old films and one for new ones. :D I'm sure I will be guessing the new ones more often than the old ones... :) Maybe it's just me as I started watching films in late 90s so when saw all the pics posted after 'I Am Legend' I was like: what the hell is that? Haven't seen any of those......Imo good challenge is to find image from well know film which will be very hard to guess......I've just seen those latest pics and they are very good...That Cobra one especially....Thanks

Collector its all good, i dont think there should be two challenges, I think everybody should be free to post whatever pics they like, sometimes we guess sometimes we dont, like my friend Deuce up there keeps posting pics of movies i never watched....:hilarious::hilarious: but that is life we win some we loose some, lets just play in peace, new movies, old movies thats all relative, you say you only started watching movies in the 90s but i'm sure you watched star wars, and thats from the 70s...think as a learning experience, i dont know cobra, is that with stallone?? If it is i know but last time i watched was years ago...if it's not the one, it's one to watch and get to know..:)

Lets just play...hard or easy...:scat: