MovieMail - Retailer Thread [UK]

Nyvo

Premium Supporter
Sep 3, 2012
London
ETJ5ESF.jpg

http://www.moviemail.com

Couldn't find a thread for MovieMail so here goes... I've ordered 3 steelbooks from MovieMail this morning. I will update on packaging and overall service when received. Being unsure on what the packaging is like, after ordering I e-mailed them to ask if they would accommodate sending all steelbooks on the order in a sturdy box with plenty of protection. We'll see! :ohno:

Last edited:
Very disappointingly I've just got home from work to an e-mail cancelling each steelbook from them stating, "Unfortunately we are not in a position to supply this title. Our Stock Controller's notes indicate that: The limited stocks we had available of this product have now run out and we are no longer able to obtain it. All orders have been removed from the system."

I've heard good things about this site and it's been recommended to me for cult and foreign movies. I placed my first order with them a couple of days ago and will definitely say you should avoid them.

They list the availablity of the item I ordered as, "This item is in stock and will be dispatched within 48 hours". But in my order summary it reads, "On order, despatched in 5-7 days".

I emailed them about it and they tell me that the item is temporarily out of stock, on backorder, and will take up to two weeks to despatch. This is a load of crap because I know for a fact the item is out of print and completely sold out.

Even after providing me with this information, they haven't changed the availability in the product listing and claim it's still in stock. They've also charged my card already and keep ignoring my emails for a cancellation.

Misleading information and terrible service.