Mrs Browns Boys D Movie

Can't believe crap like this gets a movie made, yet people are screaming for a Dredd sequel and they can't get it off the ground :dunno:

Totally agree with you mate stuff like this get the crowd excited and what for is it worth the hype...

So so Sorry guys . I HAVE GOT to disagreeEEK!. I find very few comedies funny Steptoe and Son , Farther Ted , SledgeHammer. Visious , Mr Khan and Big School got me amusesed.

Mrs Brown takes it to A New Leavel I wet myself laughing:emb:.

It is a zoo just like our house for whatever insane reason I completely get the humor in it . I can not explane I'm not of Irish decent and dont come from a large family. I have friends that are nuts thay have to be to be my friend:naughty:.

This will be first thing on the Family Santa list this year along with the Blu Rays of the series so far:LOL::oohyeah::drool::movie:.

Hiding back in my cupboard now:ohno::D.

My friend I (dont have to payher to be my friend) has been to a few of the live shows.

She says that they are SO MUCH funnier live than on T.V.

I need to find some aging cream to get the kids in so gutted it's not a 12A.

I love Mrs Brown......Have nearly wet myself so many times when watching the show!! :hilarious: :hilarious:

But then again I also loved Father Ted.....Go on,Go on,Go on......:hilarious: :p