Mulholland Drive (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) (WEA) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Limited to 2000

Release date: September 15th (was August 11,2014)
Price: £17.99
Purchase link: Mulholland Drive

Full gloss

WEA

mullholland.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great film with great plot and good acting, nice looking steelbook and for that price you cant go wrong...

Aghhhh Studiocanal why do you keep doing black and white inside arts?

Other than that I love the gloss finish. Not sure what the back is about. I love that they actually used the slip for more artwork (except for the awkward text placement).

My copy came with a big ugly dent on it, love the steelbook itself though if the inside art isn't counted. At least Zavvi was "kind" enough to send me a replacement, but heh I can't breathe before it arrives and I'm sure that it's in mint condition.

Reactions: lolwut and William
My copy came with a big ugly dent on it, love the steelbook itself though if the inside art isn't counted. At least Zavvi was "kind" enough to send me a replacement, but heh I can't breathe before it arrives and I'm sure that it's in mint condition.
It is a great steel! I reckon it would look great next to the upcoming 'Brick'.

I never saw the attraction to this art.
I got the digibook which I love.

I only love it cause it's the ONLY available steelbook version :thumbs:. It looks good, but visually I also prefer the Digibook, the Criterion and even the blue poster artwork, but I would probably buy any edition as it is my favourite movie of all time!

• Thanks
Reactions: nekromantik