My New Lot On Ebay

Feb 13, 2009
Massachusetts
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=170304609705

38 Blus 3 Games. I would like someone to bid it to 450.00 and then leave it unless they want it. lol. wreck im showing fee's of 22.11 since now...is that because of yesterdays lot that you won? how do i get around them? i dont wanna pay them since i didnt actually make money. my wife was pissed already that i didnt sell it yesterday and then boom you won....shes was like "great he just cost you $425.00." Now today she was like oh ebay fee's for selling and item you didnt sell...awesome..hahahh

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=170304609705

38 Blus 3 Games. I would like someone to bid it to 450.00 and then leave it unless they want it. lol. wreck im showing fee's of 22.11 since now...is that because of yesterdays lot that you won? how do i get around them? i dont wanna pay them since i didnt actually make money. my wife was pissed already that i didnt sell it yesterday and then boom you won....shes was like "great he just cost you $425.00." Now today she was like oh ebay fee's for selling and item you didnt sell...awesome..hahahh

You would have to say the buyer backed out, etc, and talk to ebay.

well its wreck that won. im not gonna screw him over lol. i told him to do it...just NOT TO WIN!!! haha. i guess wreck will have to owe me some blus in the future haha. no biggy.

well its wreck that won. im not gonna screw him over lol. i told him to do it...just NOT TO WIN!!! haha. i guess wreck will have to owe me some blus in the future haha. no biggy.

Here's what you can do. Have Wreck write you an email that asks you to let him out of buying those blu's for some reason. Then, send one back saying you wish he;d buy but it's okay you guess and that you'll re-list the item.

Then, when you contact ebay about it you actually have proof that you got an email from him yada, yada, yada. Then, just let them know you'll re-list it.

This crap happens all the time on ebay. You won't be charged until you re-sell. Don't let them take your $22 when you haven't even sold the items yet.

They won't really go after Wreck or anything because of the email correspondence. I've done this before to people and I just make up stuff about why I changed my mind on purchasing their item. Nobody has ever sent me an email or anything or given negative feedback.

Okay, so go to the little "help" tab in upper right on ebay home page. Then go to "resolution center" under selling. It talks about what to do if "you" decide to cancel or if the "buyer" backs out. That should help you. You'll get most of your $22 back if not all. Hope that helps.

actually , no, they would send me this email abotu having to buy the item ... Ive seen them before forgot their name.

I bid what I was told, nothing more nothing less.

That is true, however ... rocca is right. Its just a given fact of comfort when spending so much.

Yeah, I'm not trying to knock his listing or anything like that. I'd buy it from him just cause i know him. but if it were just some dude i'd pass.

now if i was buying a smaller set or just one dvd or something then the 2 positive feedback wouldn't be as big of a deal. but since it's over 400 bucks im sure potiential buyers will shy away even though paypal will cover them...

Yeah u got a point with the small feedbacks. Man wtf should I do

nothing you can do really. like cali said, you need to start somewhere. I'd say just be very responsive when people send you questions about your listing. try to be the best seller possible. it's comforting as a buyer when your seller is a good communicator. it sucks when you try to get a hold of them and they don't email you back for like 2-3 days!