My New Lot On Ebay

Feb 13, 2009
Massachusetts
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=170304609705

38 Blus 3 Games. I would like someone to bid it to 450.00 and then leave it unless they want it. lol. wreck im showing fee's of 22.11 since now...is that because of yesterdays lot that you won? how do i get around them? i dont wanna pay them since i didnt actually make money. my wife was pissed already that i didnt sell it yesterday and then boom you won....shes was like "great he just cost you $425.00." Now today she was like oh ebay fee's for selling and item you didnt sell...awesome..hahahh

if they dont sell bump, ill do it for u bump, and u dont gotta pay me the fees. ;):D:cool:

I got 200+ 100% pos. feedback.

I always sell **** below cost on ebay ... it gets people in a bidding war ...

I used to sell $20 stuff at $1.00 .... **** always ends up selling more than that anyways...

in ur case, u gotta remember, the economy is **** right now ... u would really be better off selling in lots of 5 or something.

all this selling all at one time is bogus ... I woulda posted on br.com 3 for 45 free shipping ... ud rid a good bit that way then lower prices on ones that dont sell.

I always sell **** below cost on ebay ... it gets people in a bidding war ...

I used to sell $20 stuff at $1.00 .... **** always ends up selling more than that anyways...

in ur case, u gotta remember, the economy is **** right now ... u would really be better off selling in lots of 5 or something.

all this selling all at one time is bogus ... I woulda posted on br.com 3 for 45 free shipping ... ud rid a good bit that way then lower prices on ones that dont sell.

I agree. Also, I'm sure many people already have quite a few blu's on that list and therefore aren't really interested after that.

3 blus to ship is like $5 ... just say no California or they have to pay $7 ... but if ur really smart ... do the 3 for $45 free shipping but its Media mail ... if they want first class then they have to pay $50

And ofcourse sell them to blu-clan folks for 3 for 40/media mail :p

Media Mail is CHEAPPP, but real slow , like 5-7 days ... its only made for Movies, Books, or Music ... i.e. "media"

When I sell blus cheap at br.com or elsewhere I say media mail ... to mail one blu with media mail is usually like $1.12 ... then just buy ur mail packers at walmart or target and buy a bundle of 5 or 10 .... just gotta be smart about it big bump