luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Source: influxmagazine
The deal will see Arrow pick up all physical home entertainment rights for the TV show within the UK. The BD and DVD will be released towards the end of August. Arrow will also release the series as a special edition steelbook.
The steelbook should be a compilation of the complete series so will be released once all standalone seasons are out.

Hmmmm I might be interested in this

(I know it's nothing to do with arrow but I hope we get a true detective season 2 and would also like both Fargo seasons in steel form)

• Thanks
Reactions: mikeab07
The standard amaray Blu-ray is listed on Amazon-UK it's not live yet
Release date 29th August 2016

Arrow Films not yet announced details of the release but will do on the arrow films facebook page at some stage they are busy at the moment promoting Cabin Fever remake

Steelbook details and content Arrow will post details at some stage

Keep eye out on Arrow Films Facebook page this is different facebook page to Arrow Video facebook page

• Helpful Post
Reactions: luke98 and Flloydo
The standard amaray Blu-ray is listed on Amazon-UK it's not live yet
Release date 29th August 2016

Arrow Films not yet announced details of the release but will do on the arrow films facebook page at some stage they are busy at the moment promoting Cabin Fever remake

What? Is that seriously happening?
:(

Edit: sh*t, it's already been filmed and released! That slipped past me. I don't even know if I'll be able to watch it. I love the original

The steelbook of Narcos it's possible this might be a retailer exclusive or be trade wide I don't know for sure yet which

Reactions: luke98
I love this show! Looking forward to this steelbook as well as season 2.

Good show, or a good first season at least. Not interested in a steelbook for it though... can never be sure if they'll do steels for future seasons, or if future seasons will suck, or if future seasons will even happen?!

Heard good things about the show but not yet got a chance to watch it on Netflix. It is a Netflix original series is it not? Maybe this will be good for other Netflix originals to be released in steelbook like daredevil and JJ.

Good show, or a good first season at least. Not interested in a steelbook for it though... can never be sure if they'll do steels for future seasons, or if future seasons will suck, or if future seasons will even happen?!

My thoughts exactly on this steelbook

Arrow Films have just replied to a question regarding a steelbook release

This is their reply
Hi Paul, no the steelbook is not happening - at least not at this time.

Reactions: tono06
Damn (n) must have been a mistake maybe the thread should be closed now
Wait Till Next Friday 10th and Monday 13th as there are new release announcements happening then from Arrow Video and Arrow Academy

Sometimes release info not passed between each of the departments it has happened before :LOL:

This is though a Arrow Films Label release and not Arrow Video or Arrow Academy

Info given to me was direct from Arrow Films themselves

From an email i got from Arrow Films:

Is that a riddle? Lol :wacky:

So after reading it about 10 times does that mean they will release a compilation Steelbook of season 1 (as in a few random episodes like episode 1,4, 7 & 8! Lol) and then once all seasons are complete they will release steels for them all in maybe a few years?
Or does it mean when all seasons are complete (again whenever that is) they will release on steel for everything?

I'm quite tired and frazzled this evening but I think I just understood it lol

Before I was reading it sooooo wrong hahaha

it means they will maybe make a steelbook set of the complete series when its over i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.