National Football League (NFL) 2010/2011 Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
NFL.gif

Anything regarding the upcoming season goes here! I will sticky this thread that way it stays on top of the section. So discuss everything about the league's happening here. Enjoy!

===== QUOTE mobius387 ====

you're confused. thats what happened last year. this year, nfl champions :p

===== /QUOTE ====

Lol. My prediction for this year. The Lions finish ahead of the bears in the division. Book it.

And I thought you weren't a comedian! This is as funny as Tony Romo not having butterfingers and screwing up at the end of the season!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

And I thought you weren't a comedian! This is as funny as Tony Romo not having butterfingers and screwing up at the end of the season!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

The bears are poop. They added Peppers but he is getting up there in years and was brought in the division pretty much just because he owns favre. The Lions added Van Den Bosch who is in my mind a top 10 DE....Suh who could be a complete stud. Best who will be a great RB. Got back Stafford. They are a lot better this year then people give them credit for. I'm saying 5 or 6 wins and 3rd in the division.

NFL news from yesterday: The NFL unanimously approved a proposal for Stan Kroenke to take over as majority owner of the St. Louis Rams on Wednesday, as long as he turns over control of his NBA and NHL teams to his son. (NFL.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.