National Football League (NFL) 2010/2011 Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
NFL.gif

Anything regarding the upcoming season goes here! I will sticky this thread that way it stays on top of the section. So discuss everything about the league's happening here. Enjoy!

The Titans have "parted ways" with their head coach, Jeff Fischer, after 16 seasons. It's being reported that the split was due to Fishcher wanting to hire his son as the QA coach, but owner, Bud Adams, doesn't want family working for family.

Also, the Packers have reversed their decision, and will allow the players on IR to be in the team's Super Bowl picture.

The Titans have "parted ways" with their head coach, Jeff Fischer, after 16 seasons. It's being reported that the split was due to Fishcher wanting to hire his son as the QA coach, but owner, Bud Adams, doesn't want family working for family.

Also, the Packers have reversed their decision, and will allow the players on IR to be in the team's Super Bowl picture.

So Vince Young stays now?

So Vince Young stays now?

It's hard to say. They might stick to what they originally said and either trade or cut him before next season. If they go back on this one, they will lose all credability. I did hear a report on Sirius that is related to all this that just blew my mind. Apparently Titans owner, Bud Adams, didn't even show up to the press conference where Fisher confirmed that they were "parting ways". He called in so someone could put him on speaker phone and confirm everything. I think that's really disrespectful to someone that has worked for you and been the face of your franchise for 17 years.

From Jason LaCanfora's Twitter:
Chiefs have named Jim Zorn new QB coach. Matt Cassel thrived in 2010 under departed Charlie Weis. Joe Flacco wanted Ravens to keep Zorn

Also, the Raiders have hired Hall of Famer Rod Woodson to be their defensive secondary coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.