Buffalo MX

@MrSteel_MEX
BANNED
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2010
México
Are you ready for some football?

scaled.php

I have (once again as the past +20 years) no expectations at all for the Bills but season is here once again.

For the first time in + 10 years I will not have Sunday Ticket, you may know why?

But this is NFL and grate plays and games are in order :oohyeah: :movie:

Last edited:
Kind of amazing how great the bills started last year and how horrible they ended.

Kind of amazing how great the bills started last year and how horrible they ended.

Maybe it will be the other way around this year as that first game was pretty bad.

So far the Niners and Baltimore both look like the team to beat. Might be a Harbaugh Superbowl this year.

Go steelers! Rough start but Peyton will be Peyton. My boys will come back strong. Anticipate some GREAT things from my boy Antonio brown and Emanuel saunders this year!!

Running game, not so much. Still waiting for the next bus to come through (pun intended) :)

Texans are for real this year..Most balanced team in the league..JJ Watt is a beast!! Did I mention I'm from Houston!

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

If Schaub was healthy last year, we would have been Super Bowls Champs!!

Texans are for real this year..Most balanced team in the league..JJ Watt is a beast!! Did I mention I'm from Houston!

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

They are ok, let's not forget they almost lost to the Dolphins in week 1.The best team in the NFL is San Fran right now as much as i hate to admit it as i'm a huge Packers fan.

I agree, JJ watt is a beast! I'm from Htown too.

as for 49ers .... I thought that until they lost to the Vikings! wtf?

I root for JJ Watt, Owen Daniels and Garrett Graham. All former Wisconsin Badgers! Love them. I've wanted to pick up a Watt jersey for the longest time.

They are ok, let's not forget they almost lost to the Dolphins in week 1.The best team in the NFL is San Fran right now as much as i hate to admit it as i'm a huge Packers fan.

Dolphins have looked good since we spanked them..49ers lost to the Vikings..But yeah I think 49ers and Texans are the best 2 teams right now..

BTW, love Aaron Rodgers!!

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

Awesome..Good to know there is an Elite steelbook collector here in town:scat:

Yea,. i thought 49ers look unbeatable until the viikings game!!

I'm telling you, if we can only stay healthy, we got a great shot!!

49ers looked awesome today ....

but so did the Texans!!!! :)

That comeback by Hotlanta wasn't too bad either. Roddy White backed up that claim that he and Julio Jones are the best WR tandem in the NFL (even though he did all the heavy lifting today).

I'm rooting for the Texans, but i'm thinkin' they'll be going home. No matter, though...i'm rather fond of the Pats, too:scat:

And My Texans are OUT! :( They deserved it tho the way we just fell apart at end of season.

I really thought Seattle was going to advance as I would have loved to see them go against the Niners again.
I was also disappointed that the Broncos lost but at the same time I was happy to see Ray get another game in before he retires.