Buffalo MX

@MrSteel_MEX
BANNED
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2010
México
Are you ready for some football?

scaled.php

I have (once again as the past +20 years) no expectations at all for the Bills but season is here once again.

For the first time in + 10 years I will not have Sunday Ticket, you may know why?

But this is NFL and grate plays and games are in order :oohyeah: :movie:

Last edited:
I was laughing my ass off too. I think Patriots should have got that ... thought it was a bogus forward motion call.

Reactions: Che
Wisconsin was represented on half the teams. GB, JJ SWATT, Russell "Icecold" Wilson, and my boy, the Milwaukee native. Colin Kaepernick. Go Niners!!!!

So excited and nervous for my Ravens today !!:ohno:

I know we can pull off a win, but its gonna have to be a full team effort, along with some great plays.

GO RAVENS!!!:scat::oohyeah:

Congrats Ravens and Niners .... brother vs. brother .... I like to see that a rookie also made it to superbowl ... but given he's a rookie ... he's got a lot of game left in his tank for many years to come ... and even tho I also like the niners ...

I'm gonna go for the Ravens!

Reactions: 93Cobra
Congrats Ravens and Niners .... brother vs. brother .... I like to see that a rookie also made it to superbowl ... but given he's a rookie ... he's got a lot of game left in his tank for many years to come ... and even tho I also like the niners ...

I'm gonna go for the Ravens!

Are you talking about Kaepernick? Cause he's not a rookie. He sat behind Alex Smith last year.