nycc-logo-low-res.png

New York Comic Con
Javits Center
October 8-11, 2015

Tickets
May 13, 2015 12:00 PM EST

2015 Pricing
Thursday - $40
Friday - Saturday - Sunday - Kids Day (Sunday) - 3 Day - 4 Day - SA VIP - UA VIP - Sold Out

There will be a Midtown Comics Event in September to purchase tickets. They should have individual days along with 3 and 4 Day passes and maybe Kids Day, but no VIPs

2015 links to be updated as we get closer
Here is the link to more information on New York Super Week
Here is the Exhibitor List and Here is the interactive floor map
Here is the link to the NYCC Store Exclusives, Exhibitor Exclusives to follow
This is the link for the Panels (being updated daily at this point)
Here is a list of the Artists and Guests (not Artist Alley Yet) Coming to NYCC
Download the mobile App and get updates and keep track of your show

Walking Dead Fan Premier Contests

Last edited:
did you buy a lanyard?

you might be able to check the status by logging into your showclix account at showclix.com, I know I saw they were saying the lanyards were shipping soon and the badges and merchandise always ship separately.

FYI to folks attending ... if your cell phone runs out of battery or close to ... .visit AT&T booth... they have lockers with chargers inside for all sorts of phones .. you can leave your phone locked up charging then go back and get it.

booth 454

also Grey Matter Art is there ... booth 2366

bottleneck gallery 2171

Ryan Browne whom HDN worked with for the Halloween Fest Original Art will be in the North Pavilion q11

Good Morning lovely Ninja's :D
It's NYCC time and that means I ask my usual favour of someone visiting booth 2242 and being kind enough to pick up the exclusive Dredd T-shirt in XXL (or XXXL) :)
Help me feed my Dredd addiction please, it's kinder this way ;)
Thank you :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Good Morning lovely Ninja's :D
It's NYCC time and that means I ask my usual favour of someone visiting booth 2242 and being kind enough to pick up the exclusive Dredd T-shirt in XXL (or XXXL) :)
Help me feed my Dredd addiction please, it's kinder this way ;)
Thank you :thumbs:

Send me a PM and I'll see what I can do. I'm going to that booth anyway.

Reactions: bigfub
did you buy a lanyard?

you might be able to check the status by logging into your showclix account at showclix.com, I know I saw they were saying the lanyards were shipping soon and the badges and merchandise always ship separately.

Yeah, I bought two - the heroes & villians lanyards. Just arrived Monday. They are nice, but given the express shipping cost that I paid and the late arrival (they shipped from some vendor in Floriday), I was beginning to doubt they would arrive...

Some highlights for me, meeting @apsmith21

Panels - DD, X-Files, Star Wars Rebels, Batman 30th Anniversary with Frank Miller

Swag and Purchases - Sideshow Court of the dead pins (swag), Hero Complex Gallery Tyler Stout Avengers Age of Ultron (Reg and Variant), Getting a Frank Miller Autographing ticket

Randomness - randomly winning a signing ticket for the Shannara chronicles which included Terry Brooks Manu Bennett and Poppy Drayton and Randomly getting a photo with Sara Hyland

Some not so good - RP needs to fix some things with the show. I made the show work for me but they took some steps back in my opinion from other years

Some highlights for me, meeting @apsmith21

Panels - DD, X-Files, Star Wars Rebels, Batman 30th Anniversary with Frank Miller

Swag and Purchases - Sideshow Court of the dead pins (swag), Hero Complex Gallery Tyler Stout Avengers Age of Ultron (Reg and Variant), Getting a Frank Miller Autographing ticket

Randomness - randomly winning a signing ticket for the Shannara chronicles which included Terry Brooks Manu Bennett and Poppy Drayton and Randomly getting a photo with Sara Hyland

Some not so good - RP needs to fix some things with the show. I made the show work for me but they took some steps back in my opinion from other years
@mllNY AWESOME! :thumbs: :cool: :notworthy:

Did you and @apsmith21 take any pics? :photo: