Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
Super_Bowl_Product_1024x1024.jpg%3Fv%3D1383915749

Seahawks-Vs-Broncos.jpg

Seattle Seahawks vs. Denver Broncos

Who's your pick to win?

Reactions: Thelite13
There have been 21 points off turnovers but I don't think anyone saw the Seahawks scoring 43 points and Denver scoring just 8 (at time of posting). Just a freak Superbowl.

What a win for Seahawks! I left to go home and sleep when it was 36 to 0 lmao.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man can we even call that a SUPER bowl? lol ... felt like I was watching another of my Texans games of 2013. :p

Congrats hawks ... glad you got one in the bag but sad that Peyton didnt fair well. For this to be the highest scoring offense of all time ... it really makes your jaw drop to see what Seattle did to them... wow.

140202_sb_finale_2__lg.jpg

0202_super-bowl-seattle-seahawks-russell-wilson_650x4551.jpg

1_art-vincelombardi-620x349.jpg

Congrats Seahawks and the 12th Man!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: ash333
It was very one-sided. As good as Seattle's defense was, Denver's offense had an absolute stinker. It would have been nice to have a more competitive Super Bowl considering I stayed up late for it, but fair play to Seahawks. Just shows how well my 49ers did to almost beat them in the Championship Game.

Was This the Most Boring Super Bowl Ever

I'd say so. The 4th quarter was basically a waste of time and was about as competitive as a pre-season game.

It's a bit of a shame that this is what will be remembered about Denver and Manning's season.

My only problem was with who was awarded the MVP.. The LB that got the gift interception won it? IMO the entire D should have shared it.

That or Percy Harvin who basically sealed the deal with that 2nd half opening kickoff return.

Before that, I figured Denver still had a shot.

It was very one sided but I don't really like all the ripping on Peyton Manning. He was the year's MVP and he also beat the Super Bowl completion record. The defense was just too good.

Just got back from the victory parade party - what a blast! Thank you to all my fellow Ninjas for your support during this magical Super Bowl season! It was cold but the atmosphere was electric - love fest at its best. Total strangers hugging, grabbing, yelling as one voice cheering their victorious team.

Being here during this parade was the best event of my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.