Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
nick_fury2.jpg

Price: $189.99
Manufacturer: Hot Toys
Link: Pre-order here SOLD OUT

The Nick Fury Sixth Scale Figure features:

Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury in The Avengers movie
Approximately 30 cm tall
TrueType body with over 30 points of articulation
Movie-accurate facial features with left eye mask, detailed wrinkles, skin texture and moustache
Eight (8) pieces of interchangeable gloved palms including:
One (1) pair of relaxed palms
One (1) pair of fists
One (1) pair for holding rocket gun
One (1) right palm for holding pistol
One (1) right palm for holding luggage
One (1) black long coat
One (1) long-sleeve black shirt
One (1) patterned under tee
One (1) pair of navy blue pants with belts on waist and thighs, as well as pistol holster
One (1) pair of black boots
One (1) pistol
One (1) rocket gun
One (1) headset
One (1) silver suitcase with light-up Tesseract (Cosmic Cube) and patterns inside Three (3) Button Cell Batteries Required are Included
Figure stand with Nick Fury nameplate and the Avengers movie logo

Attachments

• nick_fury_small.jpg
    nick_fury_small.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 201
  • nick_fury1.jpg
    nick_fury1.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 212
Last edited:
I'm skipping this one too, but I admit .. that's the best Sam Jackson EVER! Now throw on a curly wig and you can make a custom Pulp Fiction. :p

This was not intentional, but the top of my Blu-Ray/DVD shelf is basically the perfect height for a 12" figure (although Iron Man and Thor stretch the limits). Here's what I got going right now:

img0690gb.jpg

Have not decided what to do Hulk wise

For Ebay, same rule always apply:
does the seller have great feedback? did he ever sold the same release? does the customer were happy with the product?

I've bought my CA from an HK seller and was really pleased! Item in perfect condition and free shipping. Saved more than 50$ than buying it here.

Reactions: herpderp
Just be sure about the shipping time ... I waited 2.5 months for my IP Man and thankfully it arrived because I was out of all ebay/paypal protection windows so they coudlnt do anything for me.

Reactions: herpderp
Just be sure about the shipping time ... I waited 2.5 months for my IP Man and thankfully it arrived because I was out of all ebay/paypal protection windows so they coudlnt do anything for me.

I got one from the waitlist, so i will have to use ebay some other time :)

I missed out on all the HT Avengers that came out. Lucky for me the local auctions aren't charging eBay prices. I have been able to get all but one figure that has been released so far. The ones that haven't been released yet I have been able to get a deposit receipt for them. The only one I haven't got is IM MarkVI and I don't think I will get that. I already have the IM2 MkVI, which I think is superior.

I missed out on all the HT Avengers that came out. Lucky for me the local auctions aren't charging eBay prices. I have been able to get all but one figure that has been released so far. The ones that haven't been released yet I have been able to get a deposit receipt for them. The only one I haven't got is IM MarkVI and I don't think I will get that. I already have the IM2 MkVI, which I think is superior.
:drool:

YOU, this is an "order", will have to do a PHOTO SESSION when you have them all!!!

And those box can make a stunning display in the background!!! :scat:

Reactions: domalorite