Night of the Living Dead (1990)(Limited Blu-Ray Edition)-Qty 3000-Twilight Time [USA]

ocielz

El NINJA Chingon
Premium Supporter
Jan 18, 2011
Winter Garden, Florida
Release October 9th
LANGUAGE: English
VIDEO: 1080p High Definition / 1.85:1
AUDIO: English 5.1 DTS-HD MA
SUBTITLES: English SDH
1990 / Color
88 MINUTES
R
REGION FREE
Limited Edition of 3,000 Units

Special Features: Isolated Score Track / Audio Commentary with Filmmaker Tom Savini / Original Theatrical Trailer

Price $29.95
SOLD OUT!!!
21678.jpg

ORDER HERE
http://www.screenarchives.com/title_detail.cfm/ID/21678

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder how Enemy Mine's doing? I'm not shocked that this sold out so quick. There's a lot of zombie fanatics out there.

Enemy Mine is selling well based on past titles, but it isn't close to selling out. About 2000 out of the initial 3000 are left. Possibly a few months down the road it will sell out.

Enemy Mine is selling well based on past titles, but it isn't close to selling out. About 2000 out of the initial 3000 are left. Possibly a few months down the road it will sell out.

Honestly, I hope it sells out. That film deserves a lot more success. Such a classic and underrated sci-fi film.

So did NotLD sell out quicker than Fright Night? :ohno:

Honestly, I hope it sells out. That film deserves a lot more success. Such a classic and underrated sci-fi film.

So did NotLD sell out quicker than Fright Night? :ohno:

It easily sold out faster. It is the fastest selling TT release ever.

I do find it a little annoying with titles like this and Fright Night as let's be honest, there's nothing special about the releases and they are nothing more than back catalogue releases. I'd love both this and Fright Night but IMO they don't warrant a $30 price tag on each, more like a maximum of $20 each.

Ah well, mini-moan over. Hopefully a UK studio will get these released one day :)

Anyone order an extra they're willing to part with?

Can't believe I missed this one. I bought two Journey to the Center of the Earth bc I was afraid they were going to sell out, and bam, totally miss this one instead.