[Ninja Week '14 Giveaway] HDN Print #2 Variant (blue)

White Rat

Contributor/Prints
Premium Supporter
Jan 22, 2012
Iowa
It is with much pleasure that I offer our wonderful community a chance at winning this limited edition screen print by our very own AlexG!

Print details:

18x24 (easy framing!)
4 colors including metallic ink
Edition of 50

hdn_print3.jpg

All you have to do in order to participate in this giveaway is list one item, be it a steelbook, print or blu ray, that you would not have bought were it not for hearing about it on HDN.

This giveaway ends on 2/5/14

it would be almost any foreign SteelBook, but especially play.com, media market, or other exclusives that don't ship to US, that I can only get knowing other great members from other countries.

Pretty much the entire collection of steelbooks I own. Was browsing through the collection on a different site and made as transition to using HDN for my go to movie buying.

Last edited:
Walmart Man of Steel. Without HDN I would not have bought it. Only for Wreck saying it was gloss and then seeing the photos from our members, I decided to hunt down a copy.

Cheers

I think I could have not known about any kimchi and plain archive exclusives without HDN. And HDN exclusive 1 as well.

Thanks for the giveaway. Awesome print it is.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There's been 100's of releases i wouldn't of known about it it wasn't for HDN, The one that had me shouting for joy. The Lady Snowblood steelbook :oohyeah:

HDN have helped me get so many steelbooks, i would have to say my terminator salvation futureshop iron pack tha i got from another ninja.