[Ninja Week '15 Giveaway] King Kong Forever BR, La Haine Steelbook [WINNER CHOSEN]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricker

Special Projects
Premium Supporter
Aug 24, 2011
Buxton Maine
Up for Grabs now courtesy of @snowblood . You can win a sealed copy of King Kong Forever BR with the slip plus a sealed copy of La Haine Steelbook. To win both of these BR's, just post how King Kong would take down @bloodsnake007 . So please make it hurt LOL. :rofl::LOL::naughty:. Just kidding just post your favorite pic from any King Kong movie. Postage will be paid for and The Contest will run through Saturday 2/28 with a winner chosen through random.org.

ENTRANTS
1. @galareta2332
2. @Asopp
3. @harry
4. @davidson
5. @tokaman
6. @denizen
7. @terry44 WINNER
8. @Flloydo
9. @Kuzco
10. @meaner
11. @jordidj
12. @monsterzebra
13. @spawnshop
14. @toyklectrr
15. @bloodsnake007
16. @C.C. 95
17. @nefilim
18. @Ricardo13
19. @sirdizzy
20. @Towser
21. @mmz41
22. @pi2loc
23. @Machinegunrap
24. @Dexter Skelter
25. @FCSM
26. @severo
27. @Lucky101
28. @Master13
29. @vampire75
30. @Joanie Mason
31. @jaws finatic

005.jpg

Last edited:
i have to choose that picture too. see one of the falling men looks like swastica :rofl:

about taking down @bloodsnake007 : maybe mr kong would clean his ears with him. plug him in. turn. turn. plug out. and lick. 'coz that what animals do ...

:censored:
:naughty:
:rofl:
@nefilim I damn near pissed myself from laughing my ass off! :woot: :LOL: :wacky: :rofl: As long as he doesnt shove me in another hole of his, I'm not trying to be a Jalapeño b*ttplug for Kong! :D

Chilli.gif

Reactions: nefilim
Phew !

I was not sure how would you take it. Seems you have same kind of twisted sense of humour.

:thumbs:
@nefilim :thumbs: TWISTED indeed! :naughty: :D
You guys crack me up. I had to change my Depends.
@Ricker Your Depends?! :woot: :hilarious: :rofl:

Dont worry buddy, I'll buy you a pack and send it over with your new hearing aid! :emb: :p
LOL!.jpg
Great giveaway @Ricker

King Kong would easily take down @bloodsnake007 as Kong would eat all his Tachos and whilst he was crying into his chilli dip Kong would take advantage of Franky not being able to see because of the tears, dip him and eat him :)

33817359b627324dcf83674e32830522.jpg

Ron
@Towser Franky Burrito for Kong?! :hungry: Sounds Spicy!
t1983.gif
:naughty:

Reactions: Towser
Status
Not open for further replies.