[Ninja Week 2014 Giveaway] HDN Exclusive #1 7 Psychopaths & Zavvi Thor 2 Steelbooks

Status
Not open for further replies.

jammyone

Slurped Ninja
Premium Supporter
Mar 28, 2012
Sheffield UK
Competition Now Closed

Winners
Winners chosen via random.org

Winner of the HDN Exclusive #1 Seven Psychopaths Steelbook

3k12.jpg

BradG1984

Winner of the Zavvi Thor The Dark World Steelbook

avcc.jpg

wayne71

Congratulations and I will PM you both for your address

[Ninja Week 2014 Giveaway] -

First Prize
My own personal copy of the HDN Exclusive #1 Seven Psychopaths Steelbook (No. 191, see the picture below for the full contents), this is sealed and in excellent condition with no damage as far as I can tell without actually opening it.

This will be dispatched very well packed as soon as possible to the winner

Second Prize
The Zavvi Thor The Dark World Steelbook.

This will be dispatched when I receive my ordered copy from Zavvi and I've had chance to check it for damage.

Pictures
0mn0.jpg

o983.jpg

Rules
Contest ends Sunday 4.00PM GMT
Winners will be announced by 4.00PM GMT Monday
Only one entry per person
Winners will be chosen via random.org
Postage world wide, I will include up to £15 worth of P&P for each prize.

To Enter
My pet hate with films is the dreaded 12A rating because studios tone and dumb films down to get this rating so films aren't always as good as they could be.

So to win tell me what films you think are the worst victims of this 12A toning down.

Last edited:
Hunger Games

I feel if the studio is prepared to tackle material with substantial violence, then they should just as well follow up with the aftermath of said violence.
It doesn't have to be an over the top gorefest but just not a 'cop out' with bloodless deaths or camera angles that ruins the immersion of the movie. Avengers was another too, digitally removing the blade through Coulson. Was that really needed?
/rantover :D

Last edited:
Hunger Game movies, The last Terminator, the New Robocop...to an extent the last Transformers as well.

Yes, I have to agree with the Hunger Games....let's take note on how Battle Royale was filmed..

Hunger-Games-Film-Review-Amon-Warmann-Yinnyang.jpg

I would go with Robocop for the known dumb-downs, but there are a lot of movies with that rating and it now worries me about my UK acquisitions. And if I'm a winner, I'd prefer the runner-up prize. Thanks!

The Hunger Games, the book had more violence and was more realistic in that way.

Also I find it horrible if Classic Movies like Robocop get remade for children. What`s the point in that.

Thanks for the contest and clarification. House at the End of the Street, could have been a lot scarier if it an R rating
MV5BMjIxNTUwNTU4N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTE0MTI3Nw@@._V1_SX214_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jammyone
Status
Not open for further replies.