No Time to Die (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #70) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong

35E7316E-3F22-414C-85AC-FC62746B5C0E.jpegF0014739-08E4-4B99-A621-137DA2E3500A.jpeg02.jpg03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that a protector with bullet holes on the OC? That's unusual. WW84 had a PET, maybe it'll become a regular on blufans OCs.
I be very surprised if at minimum all the OC’s now will all have PET slips. Individuals I’m not sure but seeing that Bond pic is encouraging.
I always get OC’s from ML which always have PET’s for a long time, do all the singles have PET’s as well?

I be very surprised if at minimum all the OC’s now will all have PET slips. Individuals I’m not sure but seeing that Bond pic is encouraging.
I always get OC’s from ML which always have PET’s for a long time, do all the singles have PET’s as well?
I don't mean protective slips, like manta provide with their OCs. I mean PET slips personalised to the OC, with designs specific to the release. WW84 has foil to accentuate the design, and the bond one has bullet holes, shell casings and more smashed glass. Manta's single slips don't have protective slips, no.