Noah (Blu-ray 'Wood' Slipcover) (Target Exclusive) [USA]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
ORDER: Target

noah.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Target is advertising it as "collectible wood packaging" so if it isn't actual wood...then Target really is the worst at releasing blu-ray exclusives. If you tell me there's wood packaging--there better be wood packaging.

Target, cut the wood and don't disappoint me. I wish it will be more like Wicker Man or Korean Troy than Jassie James or Evilenko.

In the world where editions with helmets / statues and other crapy giftsets are becoming something normal...this is coming back to the roots of limited editions for me. I remember when there was only few special editions over the year and they were extraordinary. I hope this will be also the one to the hall of fame.

So if GB is planned i'm in.
If is not planed...please plan;)...I NEED HELP TO GET THIS!!!:D

http://www.techsavvyed.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/chopping-wood.gif

Reactions: apsmith21
Thanks for the GB. I'll just wait confirmation it's actually made of wood to join it. :D

I'm on vacation the week before it's release, so I doubt i'll get some exclusive pics, of the exclusive.. however.. I'd be shocked if the case is as large as the one in the previous pictures. I'm guessing the case won't be any larger than say, the star wars set.

Reactions: Bluprint
I'm thinking it is! Either it's the Target or a Promo Set -- often given to reviewers. But regardless, It's obviously a North American edition so it should be obtainable. :LOL:

Wow, that is totally different from the stock image. If it is indeed a wood box like that, I'm definitely going to grab it. To me it seems strange to have such a large wood box for just an amaray with a slip cover :dunno:

This is just a promo set. It was sent out early to members of the media to review the movie before the release. Similar to what was done for World War Z and The Wolf Of Wall Street.

Reactions: tridon and Ricker