3. My Name is Khan
  4. Ditto
  5. Sin City: A Dame to Kill for
  6. The Isle
  7. Wadjda
  8. The Perks of Being a Wallflower
  9. Big Eyes
  10. Under the Skin
  11. The Lovers on the Bridge (Les Amants du Pont-Neuf)
  12. Sue, Mai & Sawa: Righting the Girl Ship
  13. Amy
  14. A Bittersweet Life
  15. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Upon launch of the Shopping Online Mall, there will be an event for new customers.

Attachments

• nova.jpg
    nova.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 974
Last edited by a moderator:
hi all,i ordered from nova almost 40 days ago but i still havent received anything.I contacted them and they answered that asked their local post office where is my package and they will answer soon.Do we know their policy in that kind of situations?thank!
what item did you order....it might not have been released yet

Reactions: 1990ge
if you still don't have it, I would ask them for a replacement copy...it should be with you by now.

No i havent,they asked me to wait until the end of january(2 and a half months after the order) and then contact again but i am not sure what to do.thanx for the interest mate

No i havent,they asked me to wait until the end of january(2 and a half months after the order) and then contact again but i am not sure what to do.thanx for the interest mate

Did you pay with paypal? if so, make sure that their suggested time frame doesn't exceed your window to contest the payment as goods not received, so you are protected.

But in my experience, the only way things exceed 4 weeks in arrival time is if they are actually lost. Customs won't hold your items too long if they are seeking clearance or payment, and it goes back to the sender in most cases...(via boat).

Considering it's not a pre-order, it should have been shipped soon after payment, so I would seriously doubt the item will arrive to you by the end of this month, since it hasn't already.

I agree with you..i have never waited more than 20 days for a korean release but they said they contacted their local post office and waiting for an answer where is my package and this process will last 1 mont..i am not sure what to believe.in paypal it says i have 180 days after the payment to declare that i havent received my item.your experience says that there is no reason to wait?

I do have 2 new bonus points added to my account though.

One should be for Hulk and the other for this but I thought they only add the points after the relevant item has shipped?

Could they have shipped my Ant-Man with Hulk after all?!

I have never been able to use bonus points, all my points are pending for approval?

I do have 2 new bonus points added to my account though.

One should be for Hulk and the other for this but I thought they only add the points after the relevant item has shipped?

Could they have shipped my Ant-Man with Hulk after all?!
apparently we only get rewards points on item value over $50 - I've been bugging them back and forth since new year regarding missing points for Hulk and JW. They claim to have never given points for order values over $50 (my first order was for Begin Again at $51.99 with postage and got a reward point so clearly they are changing the system or lying)

could you let me know if your points most definitely ARE for the above steelbooks please?