3. My Name is Khan
  4. Ditto
  5. Sin City: A Dame to Kill for
  6. The Isle
  7. Wadjda
  8. The Perks of Being a Wallflower
  9. Big Eyes
  10. Under the Skin
  11. The Lovers on the Bridge (Les Amants du Pont-Neuf)
  12. Sue, Mai & Sawa: Righting the Girl Ship
  13. Amy
  14. A Bittersweet Life
  15. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Upon launch of the Shopping Online Mall, there will be an event for new customers.

Attachments

• nova.jpg
    nova.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 975
Last edited by a moderator:
i don't know about combine shipping. but I can tell you it's very difficult to get an answer from Nova when you sent an email ....
i tried in the past many times to contact them and got very few responses.
try to send an email to "Tony".

Thanks for your help buddy. They answered me like 2-3 hours later. They can't combine orders, I need to cancel and order new ...

Ordered the First time on Novamedia and I got the wrong item :/ I ordered Big Eyes (nova edition) and Love Rosie but I got Big Eyes and Lone Survivor (Nova Steelbook Edition)
What can I do now?? :/

Ordered the First time on Novamedia and I got the wrong item :/ I ordered Big Eyes (nova edition) and Love Rosie but I got Big Eyes and Lone Survivor (Nova Steelbook Edition)
What can I do now?? :/
Contact Nova Media customer support ([email protected] or [email protected]). Isn't that always the first step with any retailer in a situation like this?

• Helpful Post
Reactions: apsmith21
I am getting worried :ohno: :

1.png

Has anybody encountered that kind of situation with NovaMedia? (or with other Korean retailers)

It has been nearly 3 weeks and it doesn't look like it's left Korea!

Another order of mine from NovaMedia where "Posting/collection" occured on September 17 is already at "Arrival at inward office of exchange"! (I chose K-Packet for both, btw, same address, nothing different)

:cry::cry::cry:

It left Korea judging from that but it's probably still taking a nap at some corner in a customs office nearby. :sleep:;)

Yes, that was probably it, because it's moving again, 3 weeks later :woot::woot: :

1.png

(I was a bit worried it was lost, it would have really bummed me out, especially as this package contains Nova Fullslip Exclusive Big Eyes and The BLU Collection's La Maison de Himiko, both out of stock there (La Maison de Himiko is still available on Kimchi though)).

Reactions: SteelCollz
Hi guys :) I want to order Nightcrawler Novamedia Fullslip + Lenti but am unsure as to whether I leave the invoice setting as default ($20 + Merchandise) OR reduce it ever so slightly to say $19? (As I've heard a couple or so members do earlier in this thread?).

I'm just not certain as to what is the best option? :confused:

I plan on using K-packet at $18.40 so am only unsure in regards to the default invoice ($20) OR manually decrease the value ever-so slightly?

Thanks in advance for any help / advice or insight you can share from your own personal experiences with Nova :thumbs:

Hi guys :) I want to order Nightcrawler Novamedia Fullslip + Lenti but am unsure as to whether I leave the invoice setting as default ($20 + Merchandise) OR reduce it ever so slightly to say $19? (As I've heard a couple or so members do earlier in this thread?).

I'm just not certain as to what is the best option? :confused:

I plan on using K-packet at $18.40 so am only unsure in regards to the default invoice ($20) OR manually decrease the value ever-so slightly?

Thanks in advance for any help / advice or insight you can share from your own personal experiences with Nova :thumbs:

Personally I always lower it to either $18.50 or $19 basically because if lots of parcels coming into the UK constantly have $20 if I was a customs officer I would find that suspicious. As long as the amount is under the £18 threshold then you are fine so you could even put $25. ALWAYS mark as merchandise, as customs have a habit of opening many items if they are marked gift yet have a retailer address on there.:)

Personally I always lower it to either $18.50 or $19 basically because if lots of parcels coming into the UK constantly have $20 if I was a customs officer I would find that suspicious. As long as the amount is under the £18 threshold then you are fine so you could even put $25. ALWAYS mark as merchandise, as customs have a habit of opening many items if they are marked gift yet have a retailer address on there.:)
Thanks for the reply and helpful insight @psychoscot :)

Regarding the threshold you mentioned, I was lead to believe it was £15 (simply going by an earlier post?) but then again, as long as the package is marked as either default ($20) or slightly under as you said ($18-$19), we should (fingers & toes crossed), be OK! :D

I've never personally ordered direct with Nova before so am a complete novice in regards to their checkout process etc! Your advice has been dually noted and gratefully received, thank you! :thumbs:

Reactions: psychoscot

Regarding the threshold you mentioned, I was lead to believe it was £15 (simply going by an earlier post?) but then again, as long as the package is marked as either default ($20) or slightly under as you said ($18-$19), we should (fingers & toes crossed), be OK! :D

I've never personally ordered direct with Nova before so am a complete novice in regards to their checkout process etc! Your advice has been dually noted and gratefully received, thank you! :thumbs:

I've ordered a lot from Nova and never had a customs bill. Stick with the "under $20" and you will be fine. Checkout process is very easy with them.:thumbs:;)

Reactions: Mickle_89

The limit is £15 now, as long as you put $20 or under as Psychoscot said you will be fine.:)

Reactions: Mickle_89
Reactions: Sigill
I think Nova uses Magento. Not sure if Nova is impacted but nevertheless.

http://www.zdnet.com/article/thousa...ento-websites-struck-with-guruncsite-malware/

Oh Dear, that's worrying, I haven't used Nova for a few months, but wonder if they were infected then. Good job I use paypal and never EVER use CCard info overseas.

I noticed it mentioned google have removed 8000 infected sites from it's results, Novas site is still visible...so maybe not affected.
Yes, a BIG oh dear! :ohno: I sure hope Nova's site wasn't OR isn't affected by this malware as I only ordered last night and entered debit card details to complete the order using the Eximbay option!

Does anyone know if Nova stores this type of sensitive information (i.e.Credit / Debit card details) for future orders? I sure hope not but can't find an option on my Nova account that states this either way... :confused:

Wish I had used PayPal now for speed and piece of mind but for some reason, checked out using the debit card (Eximbay) option... :( Won't risk it next time and hope everyone stays safe from this!

I'm curious... There is no information at all on the Mad Max Fury Road 1/4 slip exclusive anymore. Even when I click on my order info, to see the offering information, it states " The page you requested is not found...." Is it simply that they removed it altogether because it is no longer offered? Do they just do a purge? But then, why do I always see items that are Out of Stock for months after they were initially offered? I'm just curious...

hi all,i ordered from nova almost 40 days ago but i still havent received anything.I contacted them and they answered that asked their local post office where is my package and they will answer soon.Do we know their policy in that kind of situations?thank!