Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: June 3, 2024
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £44.99
Notes: Includes Artcards

81pp-9tr2EL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks mine was meant to be delivered today but hasn’t moved from Birmingham MC since getting picked up last night
Mine arrived at midlands super hub yesterday. No more update yet but the blurb at the top says out for delivery Monday between those times

Got mine earlier than expected today, was supposed to be Monday like Mad Max Fury Road, but it seems they do try to get them to you on Saturday out the way if possible.

Mine says due Monday between 9:07 - 11:07
Interesting. I never get a timed delivery window until the status changes to say that it's actually out for delivery. Before then, I just get an expected delivery date (which often ends up being wrong anyway)!
Thanks mine was meant to be delivered today but hasn’t moved from Birmingham MC since getting picked up last night
I find that's quite typical of Royal Mail tracking these days.

Interesting. I never get a timed delivery window until the status changes to say that it's actually out for delivery. Before then, I just get an expected delivery date (which often ends up being wrong anyway)!

Says it on both the tracking and email from the RM

What odd is it’s the other way round for me. Once that hits my local depot the time frame disappears
I find that's quite typical of Royal Mail tracking these days.