Oblivion (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (EverythingBlu - BluPack #007) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: December 16, 2020
Purchase link: EverythingBlu (Pre-order on October 22 at 8 PM - UK time)
Price: £49.99
Notes: Limited to 850

1080_packshot_1024x1024.png

Oblivion Slipbox.png
oblivionsteelbook_1024x1024.png back_steelbook_1024x1024.png inside_steel_1024x1024.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Even though ETB designed the steel for universal, this isn't actually a WEA exclusive to them. Zavvi listing for the non blupack 4k steel is already up.

• Informative
Reactions: DMD4k
Lol just see the email with their comment on them designing the steel. No wonder it looks crap

• Haha
Reactions: leelee17
Diggin' the steel, which means I'll probably hate the slip, as is often the case for me when it comes to EB. Fingers crossed though!

Reactions: Loony_Tic
@Loony_Tic
Thread alreasdy exist from 2017 was wating update since then

Sorry I hadn't realised, I didn't even think to do a search since I assumed that EB would announce them in some sort of logical order! Should have know better! :LOL:

Reactions: paulboland
Sorry I hadn't realised, I didn't even think to do a search since I assumed that EB would announce them in some sort of logical order! Should have know better! :LOL:
The original thread is super old mind, they were trying to get this signed off with universal way before their blupack series started.

By the seems of it they designed it, wanted it to be their next WEA after the Cornetto trilogy and a deal for that evidently couldn't be made. Probably something to do with why they haven't had any further WEA collections as well.

3yrs later universal are using the design they made for a WWA, assume ETB must have just settled for selling them the design, which is being included in the blupack series.