Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: April 29, 2024
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £24.99

Oceans Eleven.jpg

1708606947225.png1708606959923.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got this in, I don't mind the design at all, it's solid but falls short thanks to the lack of bossing as everyone else has pointed out.

I think all 3 steelbooks together will look quite nice, shows off the intention behind the design and the different suit colours alternate nicely but I only liked the first film and already have way too many steelbooks for the sake of having them so plan to stick with just this.

Reactions: TheWildEye
I mean I love dolby vision I really do. But to actively refuse to buy a movie due to a lack of it is like....
These are very profitable films, sold for €30 each and Warner did not consider it useful to include this extra when they remastered them. And then, Dolby Digital 5.1 worthy of a DVD. Sorry if you think I am... but in my opinion, he is the one who agrees to pay for a product that is supposed to be high quality when it is not, the more... of the two.

Expecting deboss/emboss on these was just dream... artwork looks great enough. Glad they got steelbook treatment afterall but as in many cases ppl moan, cry and bi*ch ofc. >.<
Maybe some of you will get debos/emboss treatment when Zavvi/Amazon will deliver these >.<

• Haha
Reactions: Lenny Nero
I'm not sure if people don't know what "gloss" is anymore, or for once there are different products distributed in Europe, because the German version is definitely matte. Well done and kinda shiny, but still matte.