OFFICIAL EURO 2016 THREAD

Flash

Premium Supporter
Jan 17, 2014
image.jpg

All the Euro 2016 chat in here :)

Just watching lovely tribute on the Wales game to Gary Speed, tears in my eyes, lovely lovely tribute, still such an incredible loss, I am sure Gary would be very proud of Wales just now. :drool:

Come on Northern Ireland.. You can do this!!

I love this shirt sad it only comes in kids or I'd have it, love it

image.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: EdNorton
Gutted should have been 0-0 :(

McGovern was brilliant and sadly had that guy not bloked him for the goal it would have been 0-0 he would have got that ball, did some incredible saves, gutted :(

Gutted should have been 0-0 :(

McGovern was brilliant and sadly had that guy not bloked him for the goal it would have been 0-0 he would have got that ball, did some incredible saves, gutted :(

He had a great game and your right in many ways @Flash but then again,without him the game could have been a lot more.....other results seem to be favouring us so it looks like we are staying for a bit longer!!

Reactions: Flash
We done it!!!!

France or Wales it is.....the party continues.....absolutely amazing!!!

G.A.W.A.

Can't believe, totally deserved the score lines in the N.I games haven't told the story of the games, they've worked their socks off. I am so proud of them all, but love my ex rangers players :drool:

France or Wales sounds tough, who you want?

• Thanks
Can't believe, totally deserved the score lines in the N.I games haven't told the story of the games, they've worked their socks off. I am so proud of them all, but love my ex rangers players :drool:

France or Wales sounds tough, who you want?

I'd prefer Wales,I can't see us beating France but a British tie would be more of a contest I think.

The feel good factor continues.....I think that game may be Saturday.....this place will be rocking!!!!

Reactions: Flash