OFFICIAL EURO 2016 THREAD

Flash

Premium Supporter
Jan 17, 2014
image.jpg

All the Euro 2016 chat in here :)

It's great, wish it could have happened in the game and could have seen some awesome dance moves from the Northern Ireland boys give Wales a run for their money it would have been nice to see their celebrations.

But honestly thrilled @EdNorton
image.gif

Reactions: EdNorton
Congrats @EdNorton
Germans must Score more Goals, against Spain or another Contender for the Title this isn't enough. When you make 1 Goal from 20 Shots.
But im happy that Gomez is back and scores directly. This Man is so underrated the last years, a lot of Germans didn't like him, but he is so good.

It's great, wish it could have happened in the game and could have seen some awesome dance moves from the Northern Ireland boys give Wales a run for their money it would have been nice to see their celebrations.

But honestly thrilled @EdNorton
image.gif

Thanx @Flash I know your happy for us.....it will probably be France but getting another game for not only the team but the fans is amazing.

Congrats @EdNorton
Germans must Score more Goals, against Spain or another Contender for the Title this isn't enough. When you make 1 Goal from 20 Shots.
But im happy that Gomez is back and scores directly. This Man is so underrated the last years, a lot of Germans didn't like him, but he is so good.

Thanx too @Alistair G .....there could have been quite a few goals in that game only for McGovern having a stormer.

Hey.....we both made it through.....what's not to be happy about?the party for us continues......Germany as always will be in the mix at the end.....good luck!

Reactions: Flash
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Great result for Croatia last night......just after me praising De Gea, he has a stinker.

Anyway.....back to us....Our own Tayto have released a special pack of crisps to celebrate,ha......the pic inside the Parc des Princes is my mates seat in last nights game.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flash
image.jpeg
Never tire of seeing the Eiffel Tower like that.

Bastian Schwiensteiger....
"Fantastic support last night! Also all fans from Northern Ireland created an amazing atmosphere!

Last edited:
I hope Italy don't slack just because they are already through, I want some goals.

Be a shame that this could be Zlatan's last game for Sweden.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: SteelbookGenius666
It is a bit sad, I'm watching the BELGIUM VS SWEDEN game and no offence but practically to kick off they are only talking about R.O.I who are on their own channel (ITV) instead of talking about Sweden and Belgium and in what could possibly be Zlatan's last game for Sweden. I think someone who has given so much in his career deserved a bit more respect and time spent talking about him.

Last edited:
@EdNorton hope you beat wales, can't imagine how crazy the Fans goes then. Would love to see that.
And i hope Will Griggs finally get his time on the field.

Cheers @Alistair G .....the place will go berserk if we do.....here's hoping.

Good luck to Germany too...you's should beat Slovakia OK.....roll on Saturday until it starts again....I'm missing the football already.