Official Sucker Punch Fan Club [HDN Award]

blu-steel

Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2010
Seattle
SP lovers ....

Get the Official HDN Sucker Punch Award by showing your appreciation of Sucker Punch.

This could be Steelbooks, Hot Toys, Books, Comics, shirts, whatever!

post a pic or video with your name or yourself for proof of some sort.

Your post must receive 20 "Thanks" to receive this award.

20 could become 30 at a later date ...

I will post first.

http://i1240.photobucket.com/albums/gg491/blu-steel/Sucker PUnch/SuckerPUnch005.jpg

Baby Doll can sit in my seat anytime!!! :naughty::drool::oohyeah::scat::twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice thunda123 and Rockafella!!!

@ Rockafella: digging your Japan edition, did you open it or keeping sealed?

@ spawnshop: love those busts!

@ ash333: I'm going to steal that awesome looking white slip from you one day! :hilarious:

Reactions: spawnshop

@ ash333: I'm going to steal that awesome looking white slip from you one day! :hilarious:

Collector, you will have to get in line - I think there are 3 or 4 ahead of you.:hilarious: Time for a bigger and stronger vault EEK!

Interesting sidenote: there are only 750 copies of that special edition art book which went almost untouched even with ZS's autograph for over a month because of its USD$75 price tag. The other regular version art book priced at USD$30 at the time of launch was so popular it went OOS by the second day. They have since reprinted a second release and that has also gone OOS driving the price of that up over $100. Now this special edition art book is tracking over $250 very much in line with the SDCC steelbook which is why I have told several collectors looking for this that $300 for the combo is a steal (oops I just saw that the combo is now listed at $400 on evilbay).

Sorry, but no, I don't have any for sale at the moment. :(

Oh man, JBHifi finally emailed me and told me the supplier had no more stocks on this steelbook. My order was placed during last December and now I know this is going to be expensive.

Thanks for the link, I've got the CA and MX version.
If the AU version is the same as CA then I'm cool with it, save me some money. :hilarious:

Alex, I believe the AU steelbook is the same as the CA steelbook which is still available on amazon.ca here if you don't mind the different packaging.

I think Apsmith was right when he said the SDCC would go back to insane prices. Truly amazing. I can see why too. The artwork on it is amazing. Its also so damn limited. I wouldn't be surprised to see it fetch well over $300 some day. Heck even the vampire movie steelbook will probably fetch over $150. That is some of the most amazing looking embossing ive seen on a steelbook. :drool:

Collector, you will have to get in line - I think there are 3 or 4 ahead of you.:hilarious: Time for a bigger and stronger vault EEK!

Interesting sidenote: there are only 750 copies of that special edition art book which went almost untouched even with ZS's autograph for over a month because of its USD$75 price tag. The other regular version art book priced at USD$30 at the time of launch was so popular it went OOS by the second day. They have since reprinted a second release and that has also gone OOS driving the price of that up over $100. Now this special edition art book is tracking over $250 very much in line with the SDCC steelbook which is why I have told several collectors looking for this that $300 for the combo is a steal (oops I just saw that the combo is now listed at $400 on evilbay).

Sorry, but no, I don't have any for sale at the moment. :(

I totally agree with your prediction on that vampire movie chip. Folks whom I have shown the steelbook to were surprised by the beauty of that art on steel. The current high prices on this SDCC Sucker Punch steelbook means less is available for purchase and will become harder to find very soon.

Alex, I believe the AU steelbook is the same as the CA steelbook which is still available on amazon.ca here if you don't mind the different packaging.

It is, but I think the AU one is better to have since it came with artcards. Kinda like the same as an FNAC exclusive. Of course only better in the eyes of us crazy collectors. But our race is growing. ;p

It is, but I think the AU one is better to have since it came with artcards. Kinda like the same as an FNAC exclusive. Of course only better in the eyes of us crazy collectors. But our race is growing. ;p

Agreed. I believe JBhifi is the exclusive distributor of the AU Sucker Punch steelbook too. How can you tell our race is growing perhaps by the number of daily new members on this forum ;) ?

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

I would like to try to get the Sucker Punch Award. So here's what I got so far:

Nice collection and display thunda! By the way, did you frame just the cover case or the entire special edition art book? It looks very nice in that frame on display.

Reactions: thunda123
Agreed. I believe JBhifi is the exclusive distributor of the AU Sucker Punch steelbook too. How can you tell our race is growing perhaps by the number of daily new members on this forum ;) ?

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

Nice collection and display thunda! By the way, did you frame just the cover case or the entire special edition art book? It looks very nice in that frame on display.

That's actually a glossy photo. I love that simple artwork from the cover of the book. It's amazing just in it's black and white. Printed it on to glossy photo paper. I do have plans to change the inner matting so everything isn't so white though. I'm going to hang three framed photos in a row.

I'm also buying a really cool numbered edition sucker punch poster. Gonna set me back $70 or $80 for that. I'm finally getting enough baby doll/sucker punch items to set up my display. Now just waiting on the new collectible figures to come out.

Reactions: ash333
+1 - It's all about the artcards! oh yes ....

---------- Post added at 10:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 AM ----------

No collector it's still sealed, I'm too chicken to open it! lol :hilarious:

Yeah I haven't got any statues, was on my list but never got round to ordering any. The Hot Toys ones were really nice ..... look forward to seeing the SDCC bust surfury!

I got my 20! and did I hear there was some kind of award?!!???

Attachments

• grinch.jpg
    grinch.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 141
That's actually a glossy photo. I love that simple artwork from the cover of the book. It's amazing just in it's black and white. Printed it on to glossy photo paper. I do have plans to change the inner matting so everything isn't so white though. I'm going to hang three framed photos in a row.

I'm also buying a really cool numbered edition sucker punch poster. Gonna set me back $70 or $80 for that. I'm finally getting enough baby doll/sucker punch items to set up my display. Now just waiting on the new collectible figures to come out.

I can't wait to see the new Sideshow Babydoll Premium Format figure - it's gotta be better than the Hot Toys ones....I didn't like the portrait sculpts on those at all.

tumblr_lwysjmRNn41r0nexeo1_500.jpg

Reactions: Horhay
I thought the Hot Toys were nicer actually, look at the Sideshow one you have shown, doesn't even look like Babydoll imo.

Yeah, honestly, none of the sculpture or figures that I've seen are really spot on....all of them are off a bit IMO
I just can't bring myself to pay $170 for a 12" doll. I'd never hear the end of it from the wife either :emb:

I do like the 18" Gentle Giant statues (mostly because they are directly done from portrait scans), but again, $225 per statue is too big an investment for me for 1 item - then if I were to get all 5 girls - that's over $1000 EEK! (but that would be my dream Sucker Punch collection!)
IMG_4332_resize.JPG

Would love to get the Mech too! :scat:
Sucker-Punch-San-Diego-Comic-Con-2010-013.jpg

Reactions: ash333
Yeah, honestly, none of the sculpture or figures that I've seen are really spot on....all of them are off a bit IMO
I just can't bring myself to pay $170 for a 12" doll. I'd never hear the end of it from the wife either :emb:

I do like the 18" Gentle Giant statues (mostly because they are directly done from portrait scans), but again, $225 per statue is too big an investment for me for 1 item - then if I were to get all 5 girls - that's over $1000 EEK! (but that would be my dream Sucker Punch collection!)
IMG_4332_resize.JPG

Would love to get the Mech too! :scat:
Sucker-Punch-San-Diego-Comic-Con-2010-013.jpg

Oh god! Don't get Rocky onto that bl00dy Mech! Bane of my life :hilarious:

Last edited: