Official Sucker Punch Fan Club [HDN Award]

blu-steel

Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2010
Seattle
SP lovers ....

Get the Official HDN Sucker Punch Award by showing your appreciation of Sucker Punch.

This could be Steelbooks, Hot Toys, Books, Comics, shirts, whatever!

post a pic or video with your name or yourself for proof of some sort.

Your post must receive 20 "Thanks" to receive this award.

20 could become 30 at a later date ...

I will post first.

http://i1240.photobucket.com/albums/gg491/blu-steel/Sucker PUnch/SuckerPUnch005.jpg

Baby Doll can sit in my seat anytime!!! :naughty::drool::oohyeah::scat::twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in on this! :drool:

Attachments

• P1000122.jpg
    P1000122.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 160
Thanks for the lead on the GG statues especially that mech! :drool:

Any idea on their release schedule? I saw a press release for Sweet Pea but no dates???

Yeah, honestly, none of the sculpture or figures that I've seen are really spot on....all of them are off a bit IMO
I just can't bring myself to pay $170 for a 12" doll. I'd never hear the end of it from the wife either :emb:

I do like the 18" Gentle Giant statues (mostly because they are directly done from portrait scans), but again, $225 per statue is too big an investment for me for 1 item - then if I were to get all 5 girls - that's over $1000 EEK! (but that would be my dream Sucker Punch collection!)
IMG_4332_resize.JPG

Would love to get the Mech too! :scat:
Sucker-Punch-San-Diego-Comic-Con-2010-013.jpg

Thanks for the lead on the GG statues especially that mech! :drool:

Any idea on their release schedule? I saw a press release for Sweet Pea but no dates???

No, not sure on release dates, or the mech release. And odds are it would be 4-6 months after that date listed anyway. GG is known for being way overdue on shipping product. Some of the star wars busts i have were almost a year past release date EEK!

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

Yeah the Gentle Giants are nice aren't they, thanks for the Mech pic, I didn't think this was available ...

Yeah, they had done a lot of work for the movie with scanning and such, so it's not a surprise that they did product, and very good versions of them too! :cool:

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

The price of the GG figures/statues is astronomic though now. Talking $1000 a piece unless I'm much mistaken. I was loath to pay what I did for the bust.

Yeah, some of the exclusive Babydoll statues are up around $1000 on ebay, some of the regular ones are anywhere from $350 - $750. I'm still trying to get one of those......probably never will though.
All the others are pretty much at around $250 or so.